Will whined,"Stop talking already! You already got me worked up, please Dream..."

Dream grinned,"Na, you can take care of it by yourself." He stood up to leave.

Wilbur weighed his options. He could just 'take care' of it himself, but the idea of fucking Dream was rather appealing. 

Will quickly grabbed and pulled Dream back onto the bed. He pinned Dream under him, glaring into his eyes.

"Dream you're not leaving after that." Wilbur stated, still glaring.

Wilbur pushed his knee against Dreams crotch. He gently rubbed as he leaned in to kiss Dream again.

Dream moaned lightly, clutching Wills sweater and kissing back. He ran his hand down to massage Wilburs bulge.

They finally pull away, Dream still holding Wills sweater. He whimpered as Wilbur pressed against Dreams dick.

"Will, please." Dream whined, thrusting his hips up against Will.

"Please what Dream? Tell me." Wilbur teased.

Dream turned red and looked away,"Fuck me, please."

Wilbur, who clearly has some sadistic tendencies, chuckled and rubbed his knee against Dreams growing bulge.

"Fuck me, Sir!" Dream exclaimed, face flushed red... But he was clearly into it.

Wilbur wasn't expecting a Sir kink from Dream, but he took it in stride,"Will do"

He kissed Dream on the cheek before beginning to strip Dream. Dream whimpered, seeing that Wilbur had taken nothing off of himself.

Dream reached up, and tugged on the hem of Wills sweater. Wilbur laughed,"Are you feeling lonely?"

Dream nodded. Will stopped to remove his own shirt before turning his attention back to Dream. He leaned down and began playing with Dreams nipples.

He got a response almost immediately in the form of a slutty moan. Will felt his own hard on throb.

He pulled away and pulled off Dreams bottoms and underwear. Dreams dick sprung out excitedly. It was clear that it was in need of attention.

Will leaned down and took Dreams dick in his mouth. He held Dreams hips still as he sucked him off, he didn't feel like choking at the moment.

Dream bit his wrist, trying to keep himself from Moaning. He felt the build up of his orgasm in his stomach.

"Will! I'm gonna-"

Wilbur pulled away.

"Not yet." Will commanded.

Dream nodded," Yes Sir."

Wilbur removed his own pants, freeing his dick. Dreams eyes widened. He was fuckin huge!

"Did you bring lube with you?" Will asked.

Dream nodded, pointing at his bag. So, he had planned this? Good to know.

Will walked over and looked through it, eventually finding the Lube. He opened the container and squirted some onto his fingers.

He walked back to the bed and began fingering Dream. He watched Dreams face change at, and him covering his moans...

He stopped moving his fingers. Dream whimpered and tried fucking himself with Wills fingers, but Will grabbed his hips.

"Let me hear your moans, Dream." Wilbur commanded.

Dream glanced away, still biting his wrist. He could still feel Wills eyes on him. He could also still feel Wills fingers...

He released his wrist. Immediately after which Wilbur continues prepping him," Good boy." Wilbur hums.

Dream felt the building in his stomach again. He whimpered clutching at the sheets of Wilburs bed.

Will seemed to have gotten the hint because he removed his fingers, again cause Dream to whine.

Before he could complain much Will thrusts into him. Moans began filling the room as Wilbur brutally thrusted into Dream.

Wilbur practically purred at Dreams sounds. Before this Will had guessed that Dream wouldn't be this vocal, but he had clearly been wrong.

"Sir!" Dream screeched,"Please! I ne- need to-to cu-um!"

Wilbur considered stopping him again, but he was close as well. He continued his thrusts at a neck break pace.

Dream let out a final moan and came on his and Wilburs chests. He whined as Will continued.

Before long Wilbur finished inside of Dream. He let out a breath, staring down at the now tired boy.

"We should get cleaned up..." Will started.

Dream shook his head, cuddling into the sheets. He clearly didn't want to get up.

Wilbur grumbled,"Come on now, I need to clean this before Phil gets home."

"Well it's too late for that..."