" ...?"

" Well then. My time's almost up," the dying ghoul closed her eyes and relaxed a bit, " Thank you, ( Y/n ), for the talk, it's like the best thing that happened in my life."

The injured woman started to cry again, both mentally and physically unprepared for this moment, " No... thank you, Eto. Say hi to Noro for me... tell him that I'm grateful that I met him."

" Sure, sure. So if there is nothing else, I'll get going," Eto smiled for the last time, " See you again, ( Y/n )."

" Yeah, see you soon," the ( h/c )-haired female then reached out to touch her face and she closed the owl's eyes. Her heart started to pound harder with every second that passed by, and the tears blurred her vision even more but she couldn't do anything. She started to whimper more and she finally gave up. She looked down and the tears fell down to the floor, her headache getting more painful and her stomach bleeding even more.

" Eto..."

( b/n ) was searching the destroyed building, shouting his sister's name whenever he arrived at a new floor, hoping that she would scream back at him so that he could help her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( b/n ) was searching the destroyed building, shouting his sister's name whenever he arrived at a new floor, hoping that she would scream back at him so that he could help her. What worried him the most was when ( Y/n ) didn't reply, and she didn't leave any clues that could probably lead to where she was.

It was until he saw a lifeless figure carrying something in his or her arms, taking short steps. The brunette stopped in his tracks and stared at the person that was walking slowly as if the motivation to live suddenly disappeared into thin air. The brown-haired male widened his eyes and froze on his spot, thinking why his legs aren't moving when he needed to.

" ( Y-Y/n )..."

She carried Eto's body using her black trench coat as a cover. Since her coat disappeared, there was a huge stain of blood on her stomach area that can be seen by almost everybody that passed by her.

" Go without me. I'll be alright."

"  As if I'll leave you here-"

" I said go," she raised her voice, and he knew that she was shaking, afraid, and triggered with the reality she was facing, " Leave now... please."

The brown-haired male didn't want to leave her alone but knowing how sad she felt stabbed him in the heart and because of that, he let her ago, even though he was worried. She continued to walk, footprints of her own blood stained the rock floor, signaling her brother that the wound is in its worse state. When she continued to walk, a part of her hair blocking her eyes, she stopped once again after she felt a presence right in front of her.

" ( Y/n )... ( Y/n )..." a white-haired male panted, his eyes filled with a lot of concern. His attention drifted to the corpse she was holding and once he realized who she was carrying, he gulped, " ( Y/n )..."

" Kaneki. Please move aside," she whimpered, her voice broken and her hands shaking, causing the one-eyed ghoul to feel exceedingly guilty for not doing anything to help her. When he didn't speak and didn't move a single bit, ( Y/n ) took the opportunity to walk past him, ignoring him, and that caused Kaneki to snap out of his daydream and look back.

" Wait..." he muttered one last time, not until his legs moved and pulled her shoulder gently from behind, making her stop walking away from the two males, " Please... stay-"

He was interrupted when he heard her soft sobs and her tears falling to the stone floor. It was his first time seeing her so broken both inside and outside because for all the times he was with her, he never saw her in this state, so weak and so pitiful.

" Please let me go...just for this one," she whispered, " Please... leave me and go... go save someone worth saving more than me."

With that, she continued walking away but ( b/n ) knew that he had to do something and that something was to follow her from behind. He knew deep inside that if this keeps up, she will pass out and if there was no one to save her then she would have been in a critical state, especially when the blood is never stopping. A myriad of burdens was placed on her shoulders and from that point on, the two siblings knew that they can no longer keep it to themselves.

 A myriad of burdens was placed on her shoulders and from that point on, the two siblings knew that they can no longer keep it to themselves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Y/n ) dug in a huge hole, huge enough to bury Eto's body in it. Even though the pain was getting even more painful with every second that was passing by, she continued to use her remaining energy just to bury her friend's corpse because it was extremely important, at least to the female.

The ( h/c )-haired female placed the body inside the hole before she placed the dirt back in and when she did that, droplets of water started to drop from the sky one by one, as well as her tears. Once she completely buried it, she directly collapsed on her knees, her vision was starting to get blurrier and her coat was soaked in rain.

Her older brother had an umbrella on his right hand, tears flowing down his cheeks after thinking of all the pain she been through all by herself. ( Y/n )'s vision suddenly went black and she fell to the ground, the rain continued to pour down from the sky, a puddle of water and blood starting to form below her.

( b/n ) approached her and carried the ( h/c )-haired female, dropping the umbrella he carried to the land where she buried Eto. The rain drenched his clothes but as long as ( Y/n ) was still breathing, it shouldn't matter. He stood up with her in his arms, and the brown-haired male stared at the fainted female, not until he started running, jumping through buildings and shops to find someone who is willing to help the female ghoul.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello everyone!! You know about the idiots who usually impersonate people, right? GOOD NEWS, SOMEONE TOLD ME TO REPORT A PERSON AND I WAS LIKE- EXTREMELY HAPPY IN A WAY? Anyways, I hope that you can report @URAVITSY.  This person is trying to copy URAVITSYY . I hope you can uh... report hehe, of course, if you have the time!! Thank you for reading this and have an amazing day!!

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 || k.kaneki & f!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें