...Unexpected...

I got to the side walk and started walking to where I thought the most obvious place Mina, Bakugou, Kiri, and Denki would be. Which would be U.A on the roof. The hero's would probably want more information and they would be there to give more details. Well, most likely Bakugou would be there sense he was the one to witness what happened. 

*Bakugou's Pov*

I sat on the roof with the rest if the group, still thinking about Y/N and the situation.

Mina: You know we shouldn't think the worst.
Kirishima: But..what if she's actually...

He started tearing up, causing me to slightly tear up as well. But I wasn't gonna let them know that of course. Showing that I cared about Y/N was gonna make them want to tease me or something.

Kirishima: We still had so much to do together.

I thought about what he had said and realized something. I still had a lot of things to tell her. Now that she's gone I realized nothing is really the same without her. But this feeling is just strange to me, like a missing feeling.

Bakugou: The group really isn't the same without her.
Denki: I'ma miss her.
Kirishima: Guys we're thinking the worse.
Bakugou: Ya it be a miracle if she's alive. It's been over 24 hours.

Mina rested her head on her hand.

Mina: At least she got to see the sunset..
Kirishima: Ya.

Kirishima, and Mina started tearing up.
We sat there in silence thinking about all those good times we've had all together.

*Y/N's Pov*

I finally got  to the school, opening the doors a bit I only peeked inside. After seeing the halls empty, I walked inside. I made my way to class 1-A, to only find Mr. Aizawa sitting at his desk looking at his phone.
I revealed myself and when he looked up he was shocked.

Aizawa: Y/N! How?
Y/N: A mermaid saved me.
Aizawa: A..mermaid?
Y/N: Ya she gave me a pill so I have more strength.
Aizawa: Well..I'm glad you're safe.

He got up and came in for a hug.

Y/N: Hey hey I'm all wet.
Aizawa: It's ok.

He gave me a warm hug and after some time he released me.

Aizawa: They're on the roof.

I nodded and started for the door.

Aizawa: By the way.

Stopping, I looked at him.

Aizawa: You have a piece of seaweed in your hair.
Y/N: What?!....no wonder people were looking at me funny.

It took me a second but I finally got the seaweed out of my hair.

Mr. Aizawa looked at me before turning away to go back to his desk.
After, I ran out of the classroom and to the stairs that led up to the roof. When I started going up the stair, I could only hear silence, and the echo of my footsteps. Once I got to the door, I hesitated a little because of the silence. After a quick confidence boost, I placed my hand on the door handle and pushed it open.