...Sleep over...

We came back to the dorms, minutes before curfew. We found Iida sitting on the couch, waiting for us.

Iida: Glad you guys made it back safely.

I smiled at Iida knowing that he cared about our safety.

We went to Mina's dorm and talked about upcoming finals. Summer was coming pretty fast so we thought it would be best if we started studying. But because of procrastination we decided to study tomorrow.
Instead we watched a movie. We all decided to watch Death Note, the movie. It was weird watching the movie since it was different from the anime. But Denki hasn't watched it so he insisted.

When the movie introduced L, I started feeling a little drowsy and I couldn't pay attention anymore. The last thing I saw from the movie was Ryuk's face, till I let sleep consume me.

I woke up the next day, to find Bakugou sleeping next to me. I started blushing when I realized I was cuddling next to a  Pomeranian. I tried to get up but Bakugou, who was only half asleep grabbed me and just held me. I couldn't get out of his grasp. Later I finally have up, and let this happen.

Y/N: Well might as well get comfortable.

I whispered to myself.
I looked at him and gently smiled.

Y/N: You are not gonna hear the end of this one Bakugou.

I snickered, and booped his nose with the tip of my finger. Which made him move his face a little bit.