...Explanation...

I fell into the water and since I was headbutted in my stomach I couldn't catch my breathe. Making my quirk not activate. I couldn't swim up. The ocean pulled me down and I couldn't make my way back to the surface.

*meanwhile*
*Bakugou's Pov*

I watched her helplessly fall into the water and I couldn't do anything to save her.

Bakugou: Damnit!

Before I get knocked off the hill, I looked at the nomu with deadly eyes. I lunged at the thing and went directly for its eyes. I activated my quirk, and exploded his eyes so it be hard for him to sed.

From the corner of my eyes I sas Kirishima, Denki and Mina running towards me and behind them I was Mr. Aizawa and All Might.

I continue to fight the damn thing and Mr. Aizawa yelled at me to get away from the nomu. I couldn't just let this thing push Y/N to the water, and let him get away with it!

All might came in and fought the nomu while Aizawa pulled me to safety.

After about 10 minutes of All Might fighting, the nomu finally gave up and later retreated.
All might returned to his normal stage and came towards us, out of breathe.

Aizawa: What happened? Where's Y/N?

Hearing her name made me feel disappointed in myself.
Kirishima put his hand on my shoulder. With sad eyes, I pointed to the ocean.
Mr. Aizawa stayed quiet for a moment.

Denki: W-wait...she...
Mina: She'll be ok, right? Her quirk will save her...right?
Bakugou: Before she hit the water, the Nomu had headbutted her stomach..knocking the wind out of her.
Aizawa: That explains it then..
Bakugou: What?
Aizawa: When Y/N had had turned her location on, it was only on for maybe a minute or 2. Until the tracker vanished.
Mina: We should go find her!

Mina's eyes started tearing up, which made my eyes start to water a little bit as well. Obviously I didn't let them see.

Aizawa: We can try...but she's probably gone now.
Bakugou: We have to try!
Kirishima: Bakugou..this side of the ocean is deep..who knows how far down she went.
Bakugou: Damnit! We can't just leave her!

I felt All Might put his hands on my shoulder.

All Might: Don't worry. Its Y/N...she'll make it.
Aizawa: Ya..come on lets get you guys to U.A. Then take you guys home.

I looked at the water one more time, and turned to the group. I felt helpless, and I couldn't explain all the feelings I was having. Like I lost something I didn't know was so important to me.

Bakugou: ...ok.

*Time Skip: 4 am*
*??? Pov*

Cliffhanger <3