...🎵Under the sea🎵...

(Sorry not sorry for the title)

*Time Skip: 4 am*
(??? Pov)

I swam around the ocean peacefully, until I saw a shiny object.
In curiousity I swam to the object and found a living human being and  a shiny bracelet. How'd this human get so far down here?
I panicked and felt the girls pulse. Her pulse was still beating but slowly. Quickly swimming the girl back to the surface, I made moved the hair out of her face.

???: Ah man! What am I gonna do?!

I realized what I could do to save this girls life.
Thinking rationally, obviously since she still has a pulse, and in deep water like that, her quirk had something to do with water.
I started giving her mouth to mouth to give her more air. Then I snapped the necklace off of my neck and opened it.
Inside there was a little pill. I fed the girl the small pill and quickly brought her back under the water.

???: I don't have much time left...

I looked around still carrying the girl. Until I heard a cough.

???: *Gasp*

I looked at the girl and she slowly moved her head around. I moved the hair from her face and saw her eyes slowly start to open.

*Y/N's Pov*

I started to slowly open my eyes and once I did I started to panic.

???: Hey hey calm down young lady!
Y/N: Where-

I looked around and saw I was underwater.

Y/N: I'm talking underwater?!
???: Good to see you alive and well..
Y/N: You saved me?

I looked at the person and saw that she was an older lady. To be more specific she was like a mermaid, with pretty green eyes.

???: I'm Pearl.

She said putting her hand out for me to shake it.

Y/N: I'm Y/N....but I'm confused. I thought I was long gone.
Pearl: I saved you by using a special pill. Basically the pill gives you more strength. So don't be surprised if you're quirk seems stronger.

She laughed a bit.

Pearl: Although that was my life source..don't feel bad though. I dedicated my life to saving someone, and now my goal is completed.
Y/N: Wait so you're going to...
Pearl: Yes.

I saw her slowly start vanishing into thin air...or water.

Pearl: My soul belongs with the ocean now. Goodbye now Y/N.

I held her hand until she fully vanished. When she did I whispered to myself.

Y/N: I will never forget you. Thank you.

I bowed my head and smiled. After some time of processing what just happened, I finally started swinging back to surface.
After a good 15 minutes I was back the on surface. Soaking wet. My hair probably all full of seaweed, and my socks felt uncomfortable. At least I'm alive...

Y/N: I better have some good ass legs after that swim.

Sighing and preparing myself to find my friends.