Ayatsuji Yukito - Eros Romantic (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes of walking and navigating the building, you had finally arrived in front of Yukito's door.
Straightening your posture and recollecting your confidence, your gloved hand reaches for the doorknob and gives it a turn.

In a swift motion, the door swings open.

".....I'd prefer it if you knocked."

"Good afternoon, Ayatsuji-san. My name is inspector-"

You words suddenly start to trail off, as your eyes meet the gaze of the deadly man which you were facing.
Fiercely taken aback, you bite your bottom lip, and begin to nervously fidget with your fingers.

You felt blood rush to your face, your heart pounding within your chest.

You haven't felt this kind of feeling in so long...

And you hoped that you would never feel it again.

"May I ask who you might be, Miss Inspector?"

The emotionless yet harsh voice of Yukito caused you to snap back to reality.

"My name is inspector Y/n. I have been assigned as a substitute for agent Tsujimura-kun, as she is currently hospitalized and will not be able to perform for the upcoming days."

"...I see."

Leaning back inside of his chair, Ayatsuji inhales a considerable amount of smoke from his pipe before gently releasing it from his mouth.
He had been holding and reading some type of hard covered book, but his deathly glare continued to hold you yourself hostage.

You had made an effort not to lose your composure, but the task was difficult.

You felt the intense adrenaline thriving through your veins, and at that moment, you hoped and prayed that you would be able to even walk straight.

This dreadful detective.

The one who's killed countless of individuals,

Hidden away and guarded by the government.

He was absolutely captivating.

Your eyes were latched onto his hair that consisted of beautiful golden locks that were short and wavy, bangs falling across his face, with a part tucked behind his right ear.
His upper attire included a white shirt with a vermillion-based checkered border, covered with a gray knit vest that he wore over it. He also sported a jacket of a yellow ocher base with a red collar, lazily draped across his shoulders.

His most notable features were his black newsboy hat set atop of his head, and half-rimmed sunglasses of a lightly colored orange set across his face.

However, those were not the features that was currently holding you hostage at that very moment.

What had you completely lost,

Were his eyes.

Beautiful,

Alluring,

Bright yellow eyes.

They were so cold, yet so mesmerizing.

Those eyes had the capability to practically tear you apart. Intense, yet emotionless hues that had you completely at his mercy.