"It's the lab. They were going back home." Tiffany felt really uneasy. She knew she sent them there, but she didn't know why. They started walking down the hill. As they got to the bottom, they saw two people standing by the gate. They walked over to them and saw Nancy and Jonathan. "Steve?"

"Nancy?"

"Jonathan?"

"Tiffany?" They all walked closer to each other so they could speak normally instead of having to speak up. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"We're looking for Mike and Will."

"They're not in there, are they?"

"We're not sure." They heard the loud screech again. Tiffany tapped Steve's arm and he looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's getting louder."

"What? The voice?" Tiffany nodded her head.

"Voice? What voice?" Steve had to go all the way back to the beginning and while he was telling the story, they all started arguing a bit. Tiffany was away from the group. She kept hearing a voice of a guy saying her name and she could hear the Demogorgons screeching. Tiffany's voice was a little quiet because the voice was starting to hurt her head.

"Guys." Nobody heard her, so she raised her voice and Steve answered her. "Marco!"

"Polo!" Everyone looked at Steve in confusion. He was a bit embarrassed and he acted like he didn't say it.

"The lights are back on." They looked back over at Tiffany and the lab. The lights outside all turned on and they could see each other more clearly. Steve hadn't realized that Tiffany still had blood on her face from her powers. Jonathan went into the control booth and Steve walked over to Tiffany. "Does your arm still hurt?"

"A little."

"Could I help you with the..." Tiffany knew he meant the blood on her face. "Yes, yeah actually. Thank you."

Steve pulled his sweater over his hand and wiped her face. It mostly came off, but her cheeks were stained pink. Steve laughed at it. "What?"

"It looks like you're blushing." Tiffany laughed a little too. Nancy couldn't help but look at them. She thought her and Steve were perfect for each other. Tiffany kept his head out of the clouds and Steve kept her sane.

Dustin was also in the control booth and he actually got the doors open. The voice in Tiffany's head got louder and louder until she was almost drawn to it. She started walking towards the lab, but Steve grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Woah, woah, woah, what are you doing?"

"I hear it Steve. There's someone in there. I never hear that echo unless someone's in trouble and...I don't know who that is, but I have to help them."

"You're not going in there! There's Demogorgons and who knows what else, I mean, you could die!" Everyone was watching them bicker. It was clear they both really cared for each other.

"It's better I die trying to save someone then let someone else die in that shit hole!" Steve rubbed his face in frustration. His eyes were watering. He really didn't want to lose her. "I hate how you're a good person. Just, please, promise me you'll make it back out. If you save that person in there and you're about to die, leave them and save yourself."

"Steve, you know I can't promise that."

"I just...I don't wanna lose you." Tiffany was hesitant. "I...I promise."

Steve pulled her into a hug. Tiffany wrapped her arms around his waist and he had his arms around hers. He rested his head on hers and she had her head against his chest. A tear fell down her face. Tiffany couldn't promise him she'd come out alive. She was going to help that person even if it was the last thing she did.

They pulled away from each other. Tiffany turned around and started walking towards the lab. Steve was a little relieved, but he knew things could change. He turned around and saw everyone looking at him. "What?"

They all then mumbled a mix of 'nothing' and 'don't worry about it'. Tiffany created a portal into the Upside Down. When she came out of the Upside Down, she was inside the lab. Tiffany was on the third floor and she was surrounded by dead bodies. She gagged a little. Tiffany picked up one of the guns, just in case.

Tiffany started walking down the hallway and she was following the voice. As she was walking, the voice got louder and louder until she was in front of a door and it was like someone was right in front of her, talking to her.

Tiffany slowly opened the door and saw a boy sitting on the floor. He was wearing a white, baggy, long sleeve shirt and white baggy pants. His face was all beat up, his nose was bleeding and his eyes were closed.

"Hey." He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Tiffany."

"You're the one that was talking to me?"

"Yeah. Yes, that was me." He stood up and walked closer to her. Tiffany raised the gun and he backed up a bit. "Woah, woah!"

"Who are you?"

"Cory." Tiffany was taken back by his answer. "What?"

"Cory. It's me Cory!"

"No. He's dead. He's dead, I saw it!"

"It's the same with Will! It's a fake! I swear! I'll prove it!" Tiffany waited for him to prove it. He put his hand out and she caught on with what he was doing. She put her hand out and they did their secret handshake. "Holy shit. Cory?"

Cory nodded his head. Tiffany pulled him into a hug. She just found her childhood best friend. He even moved to Hawkins with her at the same time she did. Now she had to get him out. Now she couldn't promise Steve she'd come back. She had to get Cory out...no matter what.

A/N

CORY'S FINALLY HERE