Battle of the Helicarrier

Together through thick and thin.

I found myself on the third Helicarrier with Sam who was trying to get the third chip in. I watch as he flies up to the spot where he needs to put it in, but I could feel a negative emotion in the air as Sam is going to put it in.

"Watch out, Sam!" I yelled at him, but it was too late. The Winter Soldier attacks Sam causing his jetpack to be damaged. I watch as Sam falls through the air and I try to help him, but he yells at me.

"Find Steve. Get the last chip in. Finish this!" Sam yells as he lands back in the Triskelion.

"I will," I whispered back to him knowing that he could not hear me. I managed to find Steve climbing his way up to where the chip was. I followed him trying to catch up. When I got close, I felt stronger like the serum was starting to work to my advantage.

"Samantha?" Steve questioned. "What are you doing here? Where is Sam?"

I looked at Steve, "Sam was taken out by Bucky. He ambushed him right when Sam was going to put the chip in. I'm here to help you finish this task."

"How are you feeling with the serum?" Steve asked me as he looked around my body for bruises or cuts.

"I am fine. The serum was messing with my powers at first, but now it is working to my advantage. I feel stronger but different. Is that how you felt?" I asked Steve.

He looks down and finds the chip and starts to put it in, "Yes. I went through many different changes, but I was still myself."

Before I could reply to Steve, the Winter Soldier attacks him. He knocks the chip away from Steve and starts to fight him. I watch as the two of them are fighting each other, but then I find the chip. I ran to the chip and picked it up. I went to put it back in, but the Winter Soldier grabbed my arm. He threw me across the Helicarrier causing me to crash into a metal pole. I felt my shoulder dislocate, but I stood up. I activated my shield bracelet, popped my shoulder back into place, and ran back to the fight.

"Bucky, it's me. Steve Rogers," I heard Steve tell the Winter Soldier.

"I do not know who you are," The Winter Soldier tells Steve as he punches him across his face. I lose all control as I see the blood drip from Steve's face. I run straight to the Winter Soldier and I attack him. I slammed my shield into his face, punched his nose, and kicked his knee. While I was fighting with the Winter Soldier, Steve was able to get the chip that had fallen out of my suit.

"Go, Dad!" I yell to Steve. "Put the chip in and end this. I can handle Bucky." He nods his head at me and goes back up to where the chip needs to be inserted at. I tried to keep the Winter Soldier distracted, but I was too weak. The Winter Soldier threw me down and grabbed his gun. He aimed it at Steve and began to shoot at him. I watched as bullets flew through the air, and I tried to stop them with my powers, but I was too weak to control even a drop of water.

"AH!" Steve yelled as bullets hit him. I tried to stand up, but the Winter Soldier kept his boot on me holding me down. Finally, he released his boot off my chest and went towards Steve. I gathered all of my strength and ran towards my dad. I watch as he pushes the chip in at the very last moment.

I speak into my earpiece quietly, "Hill, you can take control now. Steve did it." I did not know if she heard me or not, but I started to fall over, feeling very faint. I struggled to stand up, and finally, I blacked out from the pain.

While I was blacked out, I was taken to the vision place where I could always see my parents and brother. I walked around hoping to find them before I woke up. Right when I was about to give up, I saw Kal. I ran to him to hug him one last time.

"Sammi!" Kal yelled when he saw me. "You are here!"

I wrapped my arms around him tight, "Of course, I'm here. I will always be here when you need me to be." I could feel his emotions become happier and calmer, and I knew that I was starting to wake up. I kissed Kal's forehead and squeezed him one last time before I opened my eyes again.

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on my back staring through the glass ceiling. I could see fires, debris, and the Helicarriers were crashing into each other. This meant that Hill got control of all three of the Helicarriers. I tried to stand up to find Steve, but I couldn't move.

"Cause I'm with you until the end of the line," I heard Steve tell Bucky. I turned my head to see the two of them. I finally spotted them about twenty feet away from me. I see Steve on the ground while the Winter Soldier is holding his suit in his normal hand and about to punch him with his metal hand.

"NO!" I yelled as the Winter Soldier goes to hit Steve, but the Helicarrier explodes around all three of us. Steve and the Winter Soldier fell into the air together while I was trapped between two metal poles as I fell. I used the air around me to push the poles off, but I still fell into the water along with Steve and the Winter Soldier. As soon as I hit the water, I control the water around me to bring me to shore. I tried to find Steve, but I was unsuccessful.

I woke up on shore about fifteen minutes after the explosion. I finally had enough strength to sit up. I looked around, but I couldn't see Steve still. I tried to stand, but then I saw him. Steve was being dragged along to shore by the Winter Soldier. I watched as the Winter Soldier dropped Steve onto the shore next to me and then ran away from us quickly.

I crawled to Steve's side, and whispered in his ear, "I will get help. I promise." I blacked out from pain shortly after trying to call for help.