HYDRA Lives

Enemies and allies. All tied up in one thing. War.

"Okay, so let me see if I am all caught up," I say to Steve, Sam, and Nat. "We went to the training camp where Dad turned into Captain America. We found Zola who was still alive inside a computer, then S.H.I.E.L.D blew it all up. After the explosion, I was blacked out and we came to Sam's. Did I miss anything?"

"Not unless you forget your vision about Bucky," Steve said.

"No, I remember that." I tell Steve as I stand up, but I stumble. Nat and Sam come to my side to make sure I stay up.

"Woah there, little sam. You need to be careful." Sam says to me which makes me smile.

"Yeah, Sammi, you need to rest," Nat says as she helps me sit back down.

I close my eyes in pain, "I don't need to rest. I need all of the elements. I can heal myself using my powers. Sam, Nat, can you guys get me a thing from each of the elements?" They head out of the room to find the things that I need leaving Steve and me alone.

"I don't want you getting wrapped up in this business," Steve tells me. "I just wanted you to have a normal childhood after Loki and everything."

I sit up, "I will never be normal. I have magic powers, and I am the daughter of Captain America. I am an Avenger, and I would never give that up for anything. Okay?"

Steve smiled, "Okay."

After about ten minutes, Sam and Nat returned with the things I needed. A bowl of water, a plant pot filled with soil, a balloon filled with air, and a match to light a piece of paper on fire. I placed all four items into a circle and moved each element to my wounds. The elements mended the broken parts of my body, and when they were complete, they returned to their original place. I stood up and felt no pain at all.

"Wait, how did you do that?" Sam asked as he watched in awe.

I giggled a little, "I have the power to control all five elements; water, air, earth, fire, and spirit. I have learned to use my bond to the elements to heal my wounds."

"That is awesome! Now, what's the plan, Steve?" Sam asked.

Steve took a deep breath, "We need to head back to DC. Confront someone who will have answers about HYDRA's plan. After this, we will attack HYDRA, and end it all for once and all. Now, let's get ready. Sam, thanks again for this, but this is where we must leave you."

"Actually, I have one last thing to share with you all," Sam says as he hands Steve a file. "I have been part of the Army's new project called Falcon. I have been using this experimental wingsuit."

"I am assuming that you want to come with us," Steve says with a smile.

Sam looks at him with a completely serious face, "Yes. Let's do this."

We decided to head to DC in the morning. Nat told us that we would want to confront Agent Jasper Sitwell after his meeting with the Senator because he would be the most vulnerable. Sam would lure Sitwell to the roof of the building where Steve, Nat, and I will be waiting. We would get him to tell us everything about Zola and their plans. After finishing discussing the plan for tomorrow, I headed to bed in Sam's guest room. I looked at my phone and realized that I had a text from Clint.

"Hey! Sorry, I have been really busy with everything life is throwing at me. You okay?" The text read from him.

I smiled, and texted him back, "I am okay. Just needed to hear from you. Talk to you soon!"

He replied instantly, "Okay, little captain. Always remember to follow wherever your arrow points." I smiled, and went to lay down, but then Steve came into the room.