The Stolen Memory.

S Y P N O S I S

"love leaves a memory that no one can steal."

Heartbroken after the love of her life disappears mysteriously, Destiny Cruz wishes to forget all about him and his hasty departure from her life. Her wish is granted when she meets with an accident and wakes up with no recollection of the past three years of her life.

Six months later, Destiny is still struggling to adjust to her life with a rewound brain. Nothing seems to be able to bring back her memories; not even a glimpse. However, just as she's starting to lose hope of ever filling the blank slot in her mind, fate intervenes.

Destiny stumbles across her ex-boyfriend, Tyler Bradshaw, who is back in town for good. Despite her friends' efforts to keep her away from him, she finds herself falling for him, oblivious to everything that went down in the past.

Seems like history is repeating itself, but unlike last time, will there be a happy ending this time?

-----

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2019 by _cuckingfrazy_

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I do not claim rights on any of the media used in this book. They all belong to their rightful owners.

-----

C A S T

Sean O'Pry  as Tyler Bradshaw

Suggestions for others can be dropped here

-----

W A R N I N G

This story contains:

> swearing

> mild sexual/mature themes

> some triggering themes

> strong-headed females

If any of the above make you squirm, please proceed with caution. Any negativity will be deleted and blocked. Healthy criticism is welcome.

-----

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Guys! How have y'all been? I figured that until I have something that will motivate/force me to write, my procrastinating ass will never get it done. So, I'm officially (re) starting 'The Stolen Memory' *cue the drumroll* and this time we'll actually see the end of Tyler and Destiny's story (hopefully). I'll update y'all about my update schedule if I decide to have one, but i never stick by those so you never know.

For now, I have the prologue with me, which is almost done. I'll publish it as soon as I get some of the first chapter done so that I'm a little ahead of things. Till then, I'll leave you guys with a lil' moodboard that I made ages ago for Tyler:

what do we think of this, honestly?  should i try my hand on it for other characters as well?

- love, tan. x