Chapter twenty-One

8:00 AM
24.07.2021... today is the day that I'll always remember...
I couldn't sleep all night not only because cate wasn't with me cause she slept at sandys and I slept at Sarah's (they are our made of honours ) but also because I was nervous, but in the best way possible.
I was so excited because all of my family will be here today and my best firmed will come today too.

*Ring ring*
The door bell rang and I knew it's y/bf/n.
„hello there soon to be misses Blanchett" my best friend said with excitement in her voice.
„Not going to lie I like that a lot " I said and hugged her.
„I bet you do miss" she said.
„hey Sarah" my best friend scream down the hall where Sarah sat with Holland.
„hey y/bf/n what up?" She said.
I loved the relationship they have. It makes me soo happy that they get on so well.
After about 30 minutes of small talk.
„enough small talk let's get going and get you ready for the hug day" Sarah said.
„Yes ma'am " I answered.

2:00PM
I sat in the chair for HOURS to get ready. I hate it because I'm really inpatient but it was all worth it.

(I don't own this picture)I never was a big fan of dresses but I fell in love with that dress the minute I saw it

I never was a big fan of dresses but I fell in love with that dress the minute I saw it.
„y/n?" I heard a voice.
I turned around and saw Sarah with y/bf/n

„wow you guys look so amazing!" I said looking at them

„look at you girl!" They both said.
„it's time to go and see your soon to be wife" Sarah said.
Cate and I decided to do the 'first look' before the wedding.
I walked out of Sarah's house and went to see cate.
Cate was standing with her back to me.
They all counted down from 10 to 0 and then I got to see her..

She looked absolutely amazing.
I saw cate looking me up and down and just looked at me with the most loving face and she seems so happy.
„wow" was all she said before she kissed me passionately.
„wow to you too" I said with some tears in my eyes.
„damn you cate you are making me cry" I said which made everyone laugh.
„you ready ?" She asked me with looking in my eyes.
„never been more ready in my life"

Cate was the first to go down the aisle with her boys and Edith. Edith was the flower girl which was the CUTEST thing.
I had Sarah and y/bf/n next to me.
I walked down the aisle and saw all of the people I love look at me and telling me how beautiful I look.
Then I stood next to cate. The love of my life.
Here we are about to get married.

"Welcome to the most important day in the lives of Cate and y/n. Today, promises have become permanent and friends have become family.
Thank you for joining us today on such a wonderful occasion"
The priest kept going and then it came to the vows.
I started.
„whoa oaky here I go" I said which made everyone smile and laugh.
„Cate, never in my life did I imagine that I would be standing here with the most beautiful and amazing woman. I always told myself that love isn't that important.. until I met you.
You showed me what true love is and I will be grateful for this for the rest of my life.I love you more than words can describe and I'm very happy you came to my life with those for dinner wonder kids of yours.
Roman, Iggy, Dashiell and Edith.. thank you for letting me into your wonderful life. I love you all very much.
Cate.. you are amazing, wonderful, beautiful, funny, talented and all I could ever ask for in a woman I love you. Forever." I said while never kissing eye contact with cate.
Cate was there. With tears in her eyes.
„don't cry now. You gotta tell me first how you feel" I said while swiping my tears away. All laughed at my joke.
„okay here I go. You better cry" cate said which made me laugh.

„y/n.. I never thought that I'll find another person who made me this happy.every day I'm grateful to have you by my side and I'm very excited to have you by my side for the rest of my life. you showed me true love in a way that I never experienced it.
I love everything about you, your humour, laugh,brilliance and your beauty. Thank you for everything! I love you more than words can describe." Cate ended her vow by kissing my hand.

I was near to just bawling my eyes out but I kept it together and just whispered her an 'I love you'.

"I, y/n y/l/n take thee, Cathrine Elise Blanchett to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you" I said and out cate the ring on her finger.

I, Cathrine Elise Blanchett take thee, Y/n Y/l/n to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you" cate said at out the ring on my finger.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride" the pries said.
I didn't wait for long and gave cate a passionately kiss.

And from that moment on my life turned all the way better then ever... so I guess all of my dreams came true..

A/N
Okay guys I really had a lot of fun writing this start again this is just a fanfiction for fun I absolutely love Cate and Andrew as a couple they are literally so cute so yeah!
Love you all !
Bye 👋🏻