Chapter  thirteen

10:00 AM
It's a beautiful Sunday morning and I wake up. I loved next to me are there I saw her.. The most beautiful woman laying next to me.
I just kissed her very soft in the kips.
,,well good morning to you too" she said in a low raspy morning voice.
,,did you sleep well ?" I asked her.
,,perfectly fine" she said smiling and giving me a kiss.
We both cuddled a little bit before standing up.
I got ready and went downstairs to prepaid some breakfast.
I made some eggs and bacon and some toast with avocado.
Cate came downstairs.
,,wow it all looks very good, thank you sweetheart" cate said and gave me a kiss.
We sat down and started to eat.
After a while of comfortable silence cate said something.
,,can i ask you something?" She said looking up.
,, anything" i answered.
,,so tomorrow i will go and pick i up the kids and they will stay at my house for the week. Of course i have work but i have a nanny. I just wanted to know if you maybe want to introduce yourself at one day in this week." Cate said.
,,wow.. really?  I mean i would love to get to know your children but i dint want to rush you. This is all new form you so i dont want you to do anything you dont feel 100% comfortable with."
,,y/n i am very sure. you are now a big part of my life. you are my partner and i want to show the kids now that you will be here from now on. and i alrady talked to Andrew and he is totally fine with it.unless you decided to leave which id understand its a lot 4 kids" she said looking at her plate.
,, cate i wont. i will not leave okay? i just wanted to make sure that you are ready. you are the most special thing in my life. I'd be a fool to let a woman like you go." i said taking her hand in mine.
I gave her a kiss and we kept eating and talking for a while.

2:00 PM
cate left 30 minutes ago because she has to clean her house. the kids will be at hers from tomorrow on so its important for he that everything is clean.
i decided to text my best friend.

y/n: hey bitch. long time no..texting. what going on ?
read:2:02

y/n: why did you leave me on read? are you alright ?
y/n: helllooooooo ?

i decided to call her.

»hello? y/n what up ?«
»why did you left me on read«
»because im busy. im on my way to your house«
»WHAT??!? why didn't you tell me «
»maybe because its a surprise duh ?«
»well omg! when will you be here ?«

i got cut off by the doorbell.
i opened the door and saw my best friend.
,,well i think i arrived" she said excitedly.
i immediately hugged her. i missed her a lot. she does know about me and cate i told her the minute we kissed.
i gave y/bfs/n a kiss on the lips because we always did that. shes my best friend !
,,i missed you so much bitch" i said.
,,missed you too!" she answered
i quickly invited her in. i showed her the entire house. she loved it.
i was about to show her the next room but the doorbell rang.
i quickly ran downstairs.
,,sorry sweetheart i left my phone could you maybe give it to me?" cate asked me.
,,of course hold on" i said.
,,hey babe where is the bathroom ?" my best friend asked me as she came down from upstairs.
,,right next to the guest bedroom sweetie" i said.
,,thanks !"she gave me a quick kiss and practically ran to the bathroom.
as i walked over to the door i saw cat looked a little bit.. angry?
,,there you go" is aid smiling and handing her  her phone.
,,who's that?" she asked me in a stern voice.
,,who?" i asked.
,, the girl you called sweetie and kissed her on the lips" she said with a angry and jealous face.
,,ohhhh. im so sorry. no its not what you think. thats my best friend since  i can remember i told you about her remember? she surprised me and payed me a visit" i said calm.
after i said that her face turned sweet again.
,,oh sorry yes you did tell me. i thought you know.."
,, what!? eww no thats like my sister. but it is kinda sexy when you're angry i have to admit that." i said smiling at her.
,,oh it is?thats good to now " she said with a wink.
,,so do you have maybe 10 minutes so i can introduce you to  my best friend?" I asked her .
,,sure I'd love to." she said.
we both walked back into my house.
after 3 minutes y/bfs/n returned from the bathroom.
,,oh hey. my name is y/bfs/n I've been dying to meet you. y/n told me so much about you" y/bfs/n said giving her a hug.
,,its lovely to meet you too!" cate said giving her a soft smile.
they both got along very very good. which i was very very happy about obviously.
after some time y/bfs/n wanted to say something.
,,ill leave now. my Uber is waiting."
,, i still cant believe you actually moved here! so great! see you around" i said hugging her.
cate also gave her a hug.
the minute y/bfs/n left cate kissed me passionately.
,, what was that for ms.blanchett?" i asked her with a smirk.
,,just wanted to tell you that im happy to be with you." she said.
,,i do have to go because its getting late and i have to pick up the kids early tomorrow but ill text you okay?" she asked me.
,,okay" i said giving her a kiss.
she then left and i got ready for bed. it was late.