Chapter 17- Lucio

Start from the beginning

She doesn't answer, only bites her bottom lip as she focuses on her lines.

"Azrael." I sigh.

"It just doesn't make me happy anymore, okay? It just brings up unwanted memories. Drop it." She hisses, shoving her sketpad back into her bag obviously no longer in the mood. It seemed to me that every little thing had seemed to make Azrael upset. It's like she refused to let herself be happy but right now I had a feeling it was about something else. Something was wrong and it was eating at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, gently while leaning forward so that nobody else could hear us.

"She's going to come looking for me." She says shakily. Her response was quick and automatic. That was good. It was progress, she was opening up little by little.

"Your mother?" She nods, biting against her nails harshly as her leg started to bounce up and down.

"Hey." I whisper, "I won't let that happen." I swore. I'd never let that women come near her kids again. I never wanted Azrael to be living in fear. She was so traumatized. I could see the way her eyes darted behind her back everytime she went somewhere. She was always unsettled and alert. "I swear I won't let her or anyone touch you ever again." I promised, cupping the back of her neck before pulling her in so I can leave a gentle kiss on her forehead.

I'd kill anyone if another hair on Azrael head went missing.

Someone clearing their throat causes my attention to shift as I hear Kaio groan of annoyance. When I realize who the person was I curse under my breath.

"Hey, Lucio. I didn't know you were in this class." She purrs in a sultry voice. I think her name was Chloe? She had that basic blonde hair and blue eye look. Not that there was anything wrong with it, I just preferred a batshit crazy latina. I don't really remember how but I had ran into her by accident in the hall and she hasn't left me alone since.

I bite my lip before hesitantly turning my attention towards Azrael who was watching Chloe with narrowed eyes as if she knew her. Chloe must've felt her stare because her smile faltered as she made eye contact with Azrael. I could even hear Kaio start to shift uncomfortably in his seat at the sudden tension.

Chloe lips curled up in disgust as she took in Azraels appearance, "What the fuck are you looking at, slut?" Azrael doesn't even flinch at the insult but I do. She continues to watch her boredly before gazing her attention back towards me and tilting her head sideways as if she was trying to figure something out.

Then her eyes flash with mischief as she leans forward to tell me something quietly but loud enough for Chloe and unfortunately Kaio to hear as well, "Tell her how much of a slut I was for you last night." My breath hitches when I feel her lips graze my jaw before nipping at it, laughing lowly when my jaw clenches with desire, "Dile a ella, or do you want me to show her?" She whispers seductively and I can feel my insides twist. Show her? Show her? How? Fuck. I needed a cold shower.

Then she sits back and grins at me before moving her attention back to Chloe who looks absolutely embarrassed which satisfies Azrael as she laughs quietly and from the corner of my eye I could see Kaio inhaling deeply as he tries to cover his flushed cheeks. I couldn't blame him, I'd be uncomfortable if I were him as well.

"You're disgusting." Chloe sneers, red in the face.

Azrael hums, "He loves it." She winks when she sees my face flush because what the fuck is happening, "¿Derecha?" I lick my lips at her tone. Damn. Where was the teacher? I was so infatuated by her. I nodded dumbly like the submissive asshole I was for her. I'd let her tie me up and do whatever she wanted with me, no complaints. Bondage, Discipline, Dominance, Submission, Sadism. Anything.