Competition.

Sooo, yeah, I don't own any of the characters, the only thing that belongs to me is this idea.

--------S-------------T---------------O-----------------R---------------Y--------------------T-----------I---------M--------E

Sasuke thought it would be best to stay out of the twos little war. Naruto was just being paranoid. Sasuke would never leave him. He couldn't if he wanted. They're war had been going on for two weeks and already Naruto has become his drug. He needed Naruto.

Naruto tried as hard as he could to spend time with Sasuke, but Sakura always had other plans. She wouldn't let Sasuke out of her sight. Sakura had changed and everyone had noticed.

Sonething was off, she was always bad a sharing but to put Naruto through this. It wasn't like her. Something was up.

"Go get me some feathers. I want to make a hair clip!" Sakura said, pushing herself in between Sasuke and Naruto.

Both boys began to wander off in to the forest, but before Sasuke coukd even get out of arms length, Sakura grabbed him by the arm.

"Sasuke, hun, I think this little mission woukd be better for Naruto." Sakura said. Her voice dripping with poison laced honey.

Naruto was fed up with thiz. She did it every time. The same words, the same way. He could live with the secret out, but could Sasuke? Would he hate him if Naruto chose to say no to that raving bitch? He wanted to. But Sasuke was more important.

So Naruto walked into the forest, listening to Sakura, telling Sasuke how he was too good for him.

She was right, Sasuke was too good for Naruto. But Sasuke still loved Naruto, that would never change. He hoped.

Sasuke watched as Naruto walked away, the sea of green swallowing him. "If only I coukd swallow him." Sasuke whispered to himself, licking his lips.

"What did you say Sasuke?" Sakura asked. Knowing full and well what he had just said.

"Do you really want to know?" Sasuke could play her game well. He knew which die to roll and which card to lay down.

"Depends, do you want everybody to know the secret, my dear, dear, Sasuke." She said, twirling a strand of his hair around her finger.

She new how to play this game too. But Sasuke was better.

"Does it mean I get away from you? I'll gladly let the whole village know." He retorted, pulling back, releasing her fingers from his hair.

"But think about Naruto." She whispered this. Giving the sinister effect.

Sasuke froze. He always played this game well, how could Sakura be beating him. She won this round.

"I said I am glad we get to spend time together." Sasuke mummbled.

"That's a good boy." Sakura said, playing with a peice of his hair.

To my fan(s?): Sorry, I didn't know I had any fans so I wasn't too crucial on updating. I'll try to more often.