I'll never tell (SasuNaru)

Ok, this is my first story.. It's SasuNaru. You don't like yaoi? Leave.

Sooo, yeah, I don't own any of the characters, the only thing that belongs to me is this idea.

--------S-------------T---------------O-----------------R---------------Y--------------------T-----------I---------M--------E

Naruto woke up late, as always. He had a mission with Sakura and Sasuke today. "Tch, yeah right, more like grandma Tsunade is just too lazy to go get some blackberries." The so-called mission was to gather fruit for a picnic that the village was planning.

Naruto crawled out of bed and got in to the shower. He sighed as the warm water hit him. He lingered in his shower, relishing the warmth. He knew Sasuke would be waiting. So he finished his shower and got dressed. "Today is going to be interesting." Naruto sighed as he ran his hand through his blonde hair.

He zipped up his orange hoodie and headed towards the forest. Of course he was the last one there. Sakura was practically chained to Sasukes' arm. She always was. She had been infatuated with him since the day they had met. Sasuke hated that every girl only wanted to be with him because of how he looked. It was annoying and stupid. "Shall we go now dobe?" Sasuke asked tauntingly.

"Let's go teme!" Naruto grinned. He ran in to the forest. Daring the raven to try and catch him.

Naruto stopped running. Sasuke was in front of him suddenly. Narutos' footing faltered. He nearly tripped right in to Sasuke. When he finally stopped himself Naruto amd Sasukes' face were dangerously close.

Naruto wished he could reach out and kiss him. He had loved Sasuke for a while now. He didn't love him for his looks. He loved him for who he was. Naruto hated Sasuke only being noticed for his looks just as much as Sasuke did.

Sasuke knew how to control his emotions. His face made no falter in to showing what Sasuke was thinking inside. Inside Sasuke wanted to kiss Naruto as much as Naruto wanted to kiss him. Sasuke loved Naruto, he had known for a while too.

Sasuke couldn't wait for Naruto. He wanted Naruto to want him. Naruto wanted Sasuke to love him. Sasuke though, being the most feral, and the first to act, leaned forward and brushed his lips lightly against the blondes.

As if she knew, Sakura burst through the bushes concealing them. "There you guys are." Sasuke turned to look at her. She came at the worst time. He was about to find out if Naruto loved him. It was too late now.

"Right...let's go..." Naruto stuttered. Completely confused. He had liked it. But it was odd. He had wanted Sasuke to do that for a long tme. Now that they had he didn't know how to react.

Sasuke, however, remained cool and collected as always. "Yeah, we meed to get back to this mission."

Sakura went off to find the fruit, leaving the two boys alone. For the second time today that is. "I'm sorry about earlier Naruto. My emotions must have overcome me."

Naruto didn't know what to say. "Y-you don't to apologize." Naruto stuttered. Sasuke looked confused. To help him understand Naruto leaned forward and pressed his lips against the ravens'.

Naruto blushed when he pulled away. "Does that help explain things?" He smiled.

Sasuke didn't reply. He cupped the blonde's face in his hands. He leaned closer to Naruto, "You can always tell me to stop." Sasuke said.

Before the blonde could reply, Sasuke had pushed his lips against Narutos'. He ran his tounge along the blondes bottom lip. Asking the blonde for entrance. Naruto obliged, parting his lips for the raven, letting his tounge explore his mouth.

Naruto leaned more into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Sasuke. The kiss was heated. He didn't want to stop. Sasuke began to try and pull down Naruto's pants. Naruto gasped, pulling away from the kiss. "Not now Sasuke!"

"But when." Sasuke said in to the hollow of Naruto's neck

"Maybe when we have actually been together for more than two minutes."

"Well then," Sasuke said, licking Naruto's pulse in his neck, "am I aloud to do this?" He said, biting down on the blonde's neck. Sucking on his pulse.

Naruto moaned. It felt good. He cocked his head sideways, giving Sasuke more room and access to his neck.

Sasuke, taking that as a yes, sucked on the blonde's pulse harder. He smirked against Naruto's neck as he moaned even more.

"S-Sasuke? T-That's supposed to b-be m-me!!!" Sakura said, parting the bushes that concealed them. Naruto's eyes shot wide open. "Sakura!" He said, bulling the collar of his shirt up against his neck. Trying to hide the hickey Sasuke had just given him.

He looked over to the raven, who was just as surprised at Sakura's surprise entrance as Naruto was. He didn't expect this at all.

"Don't worry, I'll never tell," Sakura said with a smirk, "And all you have to do is..."