Chapter 4

*Vote, view and comment. Thank you=)*

Kira p.o.v

The next morning, I wake up to Damian in a black sweater and blue jeans sitting with his legs criss cross near my cage looking down at me. I looked at him and around him to see only Nightwing unconscious form and no one else.

"What do you want?" I asked growling at him.

"Well hello to you too. I thought you knew how to say hi?" he stated and I growled at his ignorance.

"You always were ignorant for your own good." I got cozy and started to play the game he wants to play.

"And you always had a temper." He stated leaning back on the rock wall.

"Hm you never changed." I waged my tail to settle my fur and got interested in this game of his.

"And you didn't either." I crunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What?! I have changed can't you see or are you blind?" I asked him.

"Yeah on the outside but not on the inside. The outside is the joker's doing but you still are the same person on the inside." He stated smirking a bit.

I had to gawk at him in awe, how did he do that? I titled my head and looked at him again. He still is the same, or is he?

"You have changed you aren't as ignorant I lead to believe. Anyhow it doesn't matter nothing you can do can change the past." I told him laying my head back down on my paws.

"True but I can change the present and future if you let me." He stood up and walked over to the padlock. I smirked in anticipation, my fur rose and I was ready to spring.

"But it is not that easy. I am not letting you go until I know you aren't going to kill anymore." He knelt down to look down at me.

I growled and turned my head around, my fur settling and my anticipation gone. He sighed and walked off somewhere that I don't care. I sighed in frustration and annoyance, I can't change, and I have too many scars that haven't healed for me to trust him just yet.

"You aren't going to give him a chance to change what happened between you two?" a new voice came out and I turned my head to see the Nightwing looking at me.

"It isn't that simple as you think birdbrain." I grumbled at him.

"A chance can change a lot you'll see." He said before going back to sleep.

"How can you have faith in a monster like me?" I muttered under my breath.

"Because we can forgive those who are lost." Batman made his appearance.

"Go away old man." I turned my head trying to block him off.

"Why let your wounds bleed more by turning people who are trying to help away from healing you up?" he asked me coming closer.

"For those who might try to help are just going to betray and let you leave the only home you know of since you were abandoned by your parents to die." I snarled at him in sad rage remembering why I was at the league of assassins in the first place.

"Hm I see. Well you might just have to let him in for him to help you." Batman walked off to god knows where while I glanced up to see Damian leaning on the metal railing looking down to me with sadness in his eyes. I turned my head to not let him see the single tear that escaped my eyes and curled in on myself sleeping.

Damian p.o.v

I saw the tear and I jumped over the railing and landed on the ground to walk over to her sleeping form of my long-lost friend. I reached in the cage and ridiculously petted her fur. Her body reacted to the touch and I sighed letting go.