Chapter 2

*Hello lovelies, please vote, view and comment. Thank you=)*

"Let her go. What use is she to you?" Robin asked shocking all of us.

The crazy blood grinned jackal laughed whole heartily and I just stood there waiting for him to let go or to tell me to attack. Robin tensed and Batman didn't even flinch.

"She is my greatest creation and besides she isn't called the prodigy assassin for nothing." The joker seemed to have pulled a nerve in Robin for he gritted his teeth in anger.

I straightened my pose and looked at the young vigilante. He seemed to have a familiar scent that I can't put my finger on it. I cocked my head to the side while studying the young male in front of me.

Something with his form reminds me of someone I knew. It can't be though, could it? I need to know more but I can't just go against the joker. I will definitely go through more hell than I have the past few years.

"You seemed to have intrigued my pet." The joker holds on my tail loosened a bit.

I shook my head, hunched back down, and growled ready to attack. Robin looked shocked and took another step back while Batman took another step forward.

"Too bad. Get them." He let my tail go.  I grinned and launched myself at them.

Batman was the first to move and protect his little bird friend. I opened my mouth and let my fangs show only for a rope to go around my throat to be yanked and throw me to a wall. I crashed against it leaving a dent and fell on the floor with a thump. I looked and saw the rope connected to Robin.

I growled and launched at him only for Batman to attack me. I dodged, turned, and bit on his arm. Sweet and delicious, strong, red blood flowed into my mouth and I moaned in pleasure.

The rope on my neck tightened but never choked me. I loved the taste of his blood so I sank my fangs deeper till I was in his bone. I can feel the older male gritting his teeth and tried to pry me off.

"No use Batman her grip is never weak and will only go deeper the more you struggle." The joker crackling reached my ears and made me go insane for a while.

A hand gripping my tail got my attention. I glanced to the left to see Robin holding it with one of his hands while the other held the rope around my neck. I was waiting for him to do something and looked at him in the eyes. 

He glared at me and yanked me away I kept my grip on the arm of batman but the rope around my neck got me to let go. I flew through the air and crashed once again in a pile of boxes headfirst with blood dripping from my fangs. The boxes toppled down on me from the force of my body colliding with the bottom boxes. I was covered and the weight of some held me down making everything silent.

"You just made her angrier." The joker said before laughing his head off.

My eyes were closed before they widened opened and all that laughing got to my ears. A haunting melody replying over and over. I growled and got up pushing the boxes off me roaring in rage. I stood on my hind legs and growled at them. The rope around me was still attached to Robin. I think I will go finish the runt first.

I bared my fangs and glared at the runt bird. I went on my hands and begin walking to the left, circling the dead bird. I kept growling at him slowly with every step I take before attacking. Batman went to stop me but a cage was put over him.

"Hahaha, no you don't batman. Let us see what my prize possession can do to your partner." I kept circling the boy before a memory flashed in my head..

I laughed while running looking in the back of me seeing Damian chasing after me laughing as well. We were both the same age and were in the yard behind the house of the League of the Assassin. He launched at me and we went rolling downhill. He landed on top of me and I laughed, I held his face with both hands and kissed his cheek. He looked down at me and I smiled at him. He grinned leaning down to capture my lips in his.