Chapter 1

*Hello my lovelies and followers or if your new Welcome. This is another new story I have created, do check out my profile iaadah21. Vote, view, and comment. Thank you=)*

His laughter haunted my dreams, my mind and made me go insane with madness. His blood stretched lips never left from a grin and always taunted me. I have been stuck in this cage, chained to the floor like some wild animal.

My life is though nothing to live for and I have nothing to go back to so I have joined the madness of the Joker. The joker changed my whole world and I could hate him but what use is it if you are stuck with the same man for over three years.

The first day of being here he tried to get me to will myself into his trap of crazy but back then I was very stubborn but after some surgery and changing of my body's form I lost my stubbornness and gained something else. Blood lust and patience for my victims.

The surgery the Joker did on me was of changing my whole spine into metal and adding a metal tail long enough to be a whip and to be one of those saw chains to rip my victims' neck apart in pieces. He also ripped all the flesh from my fingers only the tip and changed the bone into a metal claw.

To make matters worse he injected me with werewolf blood and for about a week I was in agony screaming and thrashing with how my blood got changed and my whole being becoming-animal.

My ears turned into wolf ears, my legs can bend like a werewolf helping me bend for an attack and my green eyes changed into a sharp red glowing in the darkness making me scarier than anything. I now growl like a beast and can easily rip my victim's skin right off with my long fangs that prod my lips when I get bloodthirsty.

"Ah how is my little animal?" the laughing jackal came out of the shadows grinning at me like always.

"Growl* what is it now?" I forgot to tell you that my voice changed from a beautiful angel's voice to one of the deepest tones of a monster.

"I detect that Batman is in one of my facilities and I think he should get the pleasure of meeting you along with his bird friend." He informed me bending down to meet eye level with me.

"Growl* how interesting." I grinned back getting anxious to finally rid the world of the excruciating batman that is always there to ruin the fun.

The joker chuckled and unlocked the cage. He unchained me and when he stepped back, I launched myself out of the cage and went to find that bat to have some fun. All the while running I can still hear that jackal's laughter. I ran with my fangs out and my ears perked up straight in an alert.

"Careful robin there could be traps everywhere." I heard that deep tone of the famous batman.

"Yeah, I got it." The robin answered and sounded like a child.

I climbed over some boxes and looked down to see the two vigilantes standing there in plain view. I licked my lips in anticipation, it feels like they are sheep and I am the wolf which technically I am.

I crawled down the pile of boxes staying in the shadows. Robin noticed my red eyes first which is a shame. When he got close, I lowered myself to strike. I waited a minute before I charged.

I roared springing forward but before anything, my tail was gripped and that stopped me abruptly. I growled and looked behind me at the side to notice the joker is the one holding my tail. Since it is nastily sharp, he wears protection gloves to keep from cutting his skin. I growled and faced front again looking at my victims.

"Now pet, easy. Let them have a bit of life for themselves before you tear them to shreds." The joker told me but I kept still. We have been through this type of exercise for years to teach me patience. I always hate it.

"Pet? That is your pet?" Robin asked unsure of himself.

I growled and the storm of excitement within me is really swirling ready to be freed just like me and my tail. Jackal man laughed and continued to laugh that we had to wait until he calmed down.

"This is my pet but it is a she. She is my pet and my best creation. Once, she was a former league of assassin warrior but since she had the possibility of overruling the leader, they threw her out only for her to get into my arms." I growled at the memory of what my life was like.

I hunched more down to launch myself at the men in front of me. My red eyes glowed redder in anger and anticipation. Robin backed up a bit and Batman advanced a step. Both of them tense to see what I am going to do.

"Wait she was from the league of the assassin?" Robin asked surprised.

"Why yes she was but let us say. She was close to insanity and more likely to kill more people from her anger so she made herself the perfect tool for me." The joker explained.

Robin looked shocked, to say the least, and looked down to think, I guess. I growled for I am getting tired of waiting. I pulled my tail toward me a bit but it got pulled back and only ripped my spine. I growled a bit at some pain but that is only causing me to be angrier.

"Now pet, all in good time." The joker spoke keeping a good grip on my tail.

*Hey readers, updated the chapter with a few facts. This is so sad, to have someone experimented on. 

Comment down below your thoughts and feelings on this chapter.

Enjoy.=)*