Phana is all handsome and brilliant. But, Phana can't dance. The one thing he is terrible at was dancing and, he knows that too. He was moving along with Beam, but you can imagine the moves, though.

"This is hilarious. Guys, stop already," stated Kit as he took sips from Beam's milkshake and took a seat by the kitchen island.

He missed this so much. It's like forever since the last time they had fun like this. Yet, it just worries him more.

"Let me dance a bit, Kitty. Forth won't even let me walk. I have been on bed rest since New year," complained Beam as he continued to dance again.

"I'm on Forth's side in this, you know. He has all the reasons to be worried about you since you clearly won't talk to him about the complications in your pregnancy. You're lucky that your symptoms are under control," stated Kit tensely.

That statement silenced both Beam and Phana and stopped their weird dance moves.

"Kitty, we already had this talk. I only need two more weeks," replied Beam.

"It's not we that should talk, Beamie. You have to talk to Forth about this. Don't you think he needs to know? I know you said that there is less risk, but are you sure," asked Kit, seriously like a mother hen.

Beam sits on one of the stools by the kitchen island with Phana beside him when he felt the tiredness from dancing kicks in.

Forth indeed, needs to know.

"Kit, don't pressure him. He is only asking for time. Let him deal with it. Furthermore, Dr. Kate said the progress is good," supported Phana, which made Kit angry.

"Don't try to help your son out of this, Pha. Imagine yourself in Forth's shoes. Will you be happy if Wayo hides about his labor complications from you and suddenly he goes into labor without you by his side?" questioned Kit heatedly.

"Guys....," called Beam.

"No, Beam, you have to tell him. Don't find excuses. It is serious," ordered Kit as he glared at Phana. He didn't look at Beam since he was busy glaring at Phana.

"Guys.....," he called again, a bit louder than before. But, his friends are arguing like a kindergartener without noticing him.

"Kit, I understand that. But, we have to be on the patient's side. If they don't want to reveal it, then don't. Although I'm scared about this decision as well," Phana explained his point.

"GUYS!!!" yelped Beam in pain.

They both turned towards Beam and saw the state he was in at the moment.

"Oh my God, Beam! What happened to you?" Kit rushed to Beam's side in seconds as he saw Beam become pale.

"Awh.....," Beam yelped again as he tried so hard to breathe normally.

His breathing was uneven and, his hands have gone cold.

He shouldn't have danced when he is heavily pregnant with complications.

"Beam! Talk to me. Where does it hurt?" asked Phana, alarmed.

"I'm having pretty bad cramps and, I can't breathe," replied Beam while trying to inhale as much air as he can. He needs to be calm for himself and his baby.

"Kit!!! KITTY!!!," called Phana in panic as he did pulmonary massage on Beam.

"Pha, the ambulance is on the way. Good, keep doing that. That will help him breathe better. I'll pack his stuff," replied Kit as he rushed to gather Beam's things when he hung the call. It's lucky how all three of their houses are near the hospital.