-33 The Flashback III

Start from the beginning

You woke up from a loud noise. Mason was done partying and closed the door as hard as he could.
"Good you're awake." He sounded drunk.
"Hm." you still felt weak and dizzy.
"Take of your panties." Mason ordered while taking of his own pants.
"W-what?" you said shaky.
"You heard me, take of your panties. Or I will do it for you." he said. "You want me to do it for you?" he asked nice all of a sudden.
"hm." you replied again.
"I'll take that as a yes." Mason was back to his evil self and pulled down your panties from under your dress. "You look so pretty for me."
"Mason-" you tried to stop him but got cut off.
"Save that for when I'm inside of you." He started to rub his own dick with one hand and used the other one to put a finger inside of you.
"Mason I don't-" you started again.
"Shut up you whore." Mason interrupted again.
"I don't feel good." you mumbled before throwing up all over yourself and mason.
"You nasty slut!" Mason yelled while getting of the bed.
"Mason I-I'm so sorry." you apologized, not completely understanding what was happening. He grabbed you by your hair and pulled you of the bed. When you stood up he grabbed your throat harsh and made sure you looked at him.
"Listen Y/N, the only reason I'm with your drunk, broken ass is that you're hot. You have nothing to offer, but sex. And now, congratulations, you've ruined that for me to." Mason yelled at you.
"I- I-" you couldn't find the words and tears were streaming down yours face. Mason pushed you away, against the wall.
"Leave my house! We are done." Mason yelled and opened his door for you to leave.
"I said leave!" he yelled again when you didn't move.
You tried to grab your panties, but Mason wouldn't let you. "You can't have them. Go be the slut you are." He said extremely calm.
You didn't know what to do and ran out of his room. Luckily you left your bag downstairs. Everyone was already gone. You grabbed your bag quickly and went out the house.
It was raining really bad and you only wore a tiny dress, no shoes, no underwear, no jacket. Your phone was dead and there was only one house close by. Toms.

The lights were still on in the kitchen and you could see Tom drinking a beer alone. You ran closer to the window, all wet, and knocked on it. Tom looked at you shocked and ran to door.

Tom POV:
I saw someone ran towards our kitchen window. When I saw Y/N knocking, I ran towards the door.
"Y/N? What the hell are you doing?" I asked. She was all wet with tears pouring down her cheeks.
"I-it was the o-only house nearby." She answered shaky trying to smile at me.
"Come on in." I sighed and let her in the house.
"T-thank you." Y/N cried.
I helped her upstairs, out of her wet clothes, cleaned her up as good as I could and gave her a t-shirt and boxers of mine. I put her in my bed and tucked her in, so she could get warmer.
"I'm sorry." She murmured before falling a sleep.
"It's fine." I whispered and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
I walked out of my room and bumped into Sam.
"What was that about?" he asked.
"I have no idea. She came here drunk, she couldn't even walk straight, and soaked without her shoes, jacket or even her underwear and with new bruises." I rubbed my forehead.
"How you know about the underwear?" Sam looked confused.
"I helped her out of her wet dress, you idiot. I think I would notice some underwear." I replied and Sam nodded his head. "I just feel bad for her." I admitted.
"She's not in a good place." Sam added.
"No she isn't. Get some sleep Sam. She's good right now." 

Y/N POV:
You woke up in the arms of Tom. He was still sleeping so you decided to stay, so he wouldn't wake up.
"Good morning." He said after a short while.
"Good morning." you replied softly.
"How are you feeling?" Tom asked while he put his hand on your cheek.
"Alright, i guess." you answered, not looking into Toms eyes.
"Hey, Y/N, look at me." he said with a soft voice. "What happened?"
You felt tears coming up again. You looked in Toms eyes and he pulled you into a closer embrace. "You're safe now Y/N, you can tell me."
"You were right." you managed to speak.
"Right? About what?" Tom asked a little confused.
"Mason." You replied short, struggling with your breath.
Tom cupped your face and wiped your tears away with his thumb. "You can tell me what happened, love." Tom assured you and you told him.

After you're done Tom held you close again.
"Y/N, you don't have to worry about him anymore." Tom told you and you just nodded your head.
Some time past and you decided to take a shower while Tom made some food.
You finished cleaning yourself up, put some comfy clothes on and went to the kitchen.
"That's fucked up." you hear Harry say. "I shouldn't have let her stay there. I should've taken her here."
"No you shouldn't have Har, then I would've puked all over this place." You joked while stepping into the kitchen. Nobody could laugh about it. Harry walked up to you and gave you a tight hug, like he was afraid of losing you. "Not so serious, boys, I'm fine." You tried to lighting the mode, but hugged Harry back as tight as you could.
"If you say so." Tom said.
"Don't think like that though, Harry, you did nothing wrong." you assured him when he let go of you. Harry nodded his head and went upstairs.
"Hey those are my clothes." Tom stated.
"Now they're mine." you smiled and took a seat at the kitchen table. Tom took a seat next to you and put a plate of pancakes in front of you.
"Y/N, what you've been through is not something you should joke about." He said serious.
"Tom, I'm fine." You stated.
"No you're not."
"Yes I am." you lied.
"Y/N you can always come here, alright? I'll always be here for you." Tom reassured you.
"I know Tommy." you replied and started eating the pancakes. "You're getting better at baking these." you smiled at him. Tom laughed with a concerned look in his eye.
"Uh Tom, please don't tell Harrison." you said with hesitation.
"It's not my place to tell him if you don't want to. But I think he needs to know." Tom responded.
"I'll tell him." You stated.
You grabbed your phone and saw a ton of messages from Mason.

Mason

Babe i'm so sorry,
please call me back
let me know you're safe.

Y/N, please. I'm sorry
I didn't mean anything
I said!

I shouldn't have done
that. Please forgive me!

You blocked him on everything and deleted his number.
No you weren't fine after what happened. But you had Tom, you knew would be fine.