"Jungkook please eat som... aww my bub please don't cry for him please... gather yourself..."

He walked towards him and sat beside him. Jungkook sat down and wiped his leftover tears.

"Good... I want a favor... can you give me that?."

Jungkook looked at him and nodded a little.

"Jungkook... I bought this dress for you... you will come with me to a wedding."

Jungkook frowns and looked at the dress.

"Whose??? I mean who is getting married?"

Jin smiled and hugged him tightly.

"It's a surprise... and I'm sure you will enjoy the time with us. Don't be a work-holic and come with me here..."

Jin was smiling and didn't tell him about the marriage. In these three months the first time, he saw him smiling like that.

"I'm sure that the marriage is your someone special wedding..."

Jin nodded and dragged him outside and made him sit on the chair in the dining.

"Ajhumma bring some food, please... I'm hungry and Jungkook is also hungry."

Jungkook lifts his brow in question.

"When I said that I'm hungry?"

Jin slapped his shoulder lightly and ajhuma place the food with the help of the maids.

"Don't worry... I'm selfish and I have a responsibility that's why I don't want you... at a wedding with these bones. I need my handsome hot Jungkook to burn the wedding stage with his hotness... "
He winked at Jungkook who smiled at his hyung's sparkled eyes...

"Okay okay... but at least tell me who is getting married the day after tomorrow?"

Jin paused his hands, those were holding the spoon and fork.

"Actually I promised the groom that you will be there on time and I didn't tell his name.."

Jungkook looked confused but nodded and continues eating.

Namjoon was standing in his handsome attire and waiting for Jimin and Yoongi who were busy with their meetings.

"Hyung.... where are they??? Tell them if they will not arrive here on time I'll never talk to them both."