"I want ice cream. Hyung do we have an ice cream?" Jungkook suddenly stopped playing and turned to Namjoon. 

But instead of the latter, Jimin was the one who replied while his eyes still focused at the game. "Taehyungie ate it all yesterday." Jungkook who heard this look at his other hyung, betrayal visible on his eyes. 

Taehyung who felt those laser eyes, he quickly gave the maknae a glance. "Sorry, I was famished working out." ー "That's why you don't get any abs hyung!" 

"I like my man soft and cuddly."

"I wasn't talking to you Lisa!"

"Yah! What's keeping your pants on fire! Then just buy an ice cream!" She screamed back. Chaeyoung can only sighed from all the ruckus around her, she was on her fifth pizza when she felt her hairs on the back stood up. The blonde slowly turned her head on her right and just what she expected a bunny was looking at her, eyes squinting. W-what now? What did she do?

Seokjin just finished cooking, he quickly went to his room to freshen up a bit and change his clothes so that he won't smell like food. He was still fixing his hair when he reached the living room and noticed some of them are missing. With his eyebrow raising, Seokjin counted the people in the room twice. Hoseok was already there messing up with Jimin but two people in the room was missing. 

He turned to the nearest people on his side. "Hey love birds, where's Chaeyoung?"

Lisa and Taehyung stopped flirting with each other as they lifted their heads to look at the eldest, Jin was now dressed in a plain cream colored oversized hoodie and a whitewashed jeans. The two couple exchanged looks before Taehyung answered him, "She went out with Jungkook, hyung."

Come again? "With whom?"

Lisa got confused by Jin's reaction, so she repeated her boyfriend's words but more explaining. "JK, she was all alone earlier waiting for you then Gukkie ask if she wanted to go get some ice creamー" However, Jin turned his back and bolted into a run, leaving the apartment. "Hey! Where are you going oppa?!" The girl got alerted and stood up, but it was too late when they all heard the door slammed close. That was kinda rude, she was still explaining, Lisa pouted.

The blackpink's maknae was about to ask Taehyung when she saw him glaring at her with his arms crossed over his chest like a child having a tantrum. "What?" She grimaces.

"I don't like you calling him 'Gukkie'." That's Kim Taehyung and his jealousy by the way.

Apparently, Jungkook the golden maknae saw her doing almost nothing. Looking bored with a box of Hawaiian pizza on her lap, she was munching it while in deep thoughts. So he got an idea and asked her if she wanted to buy an ice cream with him. She was supposed to turn down the offer but her Jisoo eonnie said, "I think he needs a baby sitter to crossed the road, accompany him." in which Namjoon agreed too by nodding. 

She gulped, nervously shifting her attention back to Jungkook and then the latter said. "I. Want. Ice cream. Chaeyoung." It sounded more like a warning than a demand, so she didn't have any choice but to say, "Okay." where he rejoices with little jumps.

It hasn't been that long that she was alone with him but Chaeyoung was still fidgety, they have their masks and caps on, perfectly hiding their identity as they walked to the nearest convenience store. Jungkook wasn't awkward with her, he keep telling her stories about his hyungs obviously trying to be friendly and getting to know her. She laugh now and then, specially if it's something funny about the oldest member of bangtan but she just couldn't believe it. She had dreamt to talk to him like this before and now that it's happening, it was kinda rather normal.