Epilogue

1 week after the Albedo event, Uiharu's P.O.V

I was walking through the shopping district looking for new clothes to by when the trouble started.

I was just walking home from finding nothing I wanted to wear when three people started harassing me.

"Stop following me" I told them for the fifth time.

"Ah came on beautiful just spend some time with us" the leader said.

"Just leave me alone" I said nervously because I was afraid that they were going to get forceful.

So I did what most people would have done.

I ran.

Sadly I'm not the most athletic person so once I got to the giant bridge I was to weak to keep moving.

"I *puff* I lost *puff* them" I said.

"Hey beautiful why'd you run like that" I heard the person say.

"S-s-s-stay away" I said as he ran his hand over my cheek.

"Why you know you like it" he said groping me butt.

"Stay away" I said pushing him away.

"Fine then" he said pushing me over the railing into the water.

"AHHH" I yelled as I thought I saw someone jump in.

"I'm sorry, Shirai, Misaka, Beau, Koniri, and Saten, I wasn't strong enough to protect myself and because of that I'm dead" I said before I hit the water.

3rd person P.O.V

After about ninety seconds Uiharu felt something grab her arms and started to pull her out of the water as she fainted.

Once she was out of the water the stranger but his hands on her chest and started giving her CPR.

"Wake up, wake up" he said as she coughed out water and a bit of blood.

"Who are you?" she asked thinking she recognised the face.

Then she fainted again.

Time skip to next day Uiharu's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I asked as I saw a doctor with a frog like face that looked familiar.

"Ah your awake" he said..

"You probably don't remember me but when your friend was here from that level upper incident I made sure she was Ok from your friend's request" he said as I was confused.

"The person who asked me was Beau" he said.

"Wait Beau asked you to personally make sure Saten was ok?" I asked as I noticed someone sitting next to me.

"Who's this?" I asked as he was asleep.

"He's the boy who pulled you from the river" the doctor said.

"Well you're awake" the boy said waking up.

"Why did you save me?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he said as I felt his hand on mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm a level 2 eletromaster so I'm making sure your bioelectricity is normal" he said.

"Excuse me but what's your name?" I asked him.

"The name Albedo"

OK I hope you liked this book and until next time