Epilogue

"BEST SERIES OF THE YEAR GOES TO 'THE ENEMY'S HEIR IS MY HUSBAND!!"

"KINGS OF KINGS CONQUERED THE BL WORLD WITH A NEW HIT AND AWARDING SERIES!"

"KRISTSINGTO, THE KINGS, WORLD DOMINATION!"

"BEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR GOES TO KRISTSINGTO!"

"THE UNBEATABLE KINGS CONQUERS THE BL WORLD BY THEIR NEW AND COMEBACK SERIES 'THE ENEMY'S HEIR IS MY HUSBAND'!"

Those were the words of appreciation and recognition we had received after a year. The series is a success for all of us. And because we did great, we are now getting known worldwide and being introduced as the new standard of bl dramas. It's a heart-melting turn of events eventually. Lots of new oportunites came rushing towards us. The director, producers and staffs who were a part of our success also celebrates these with us.

"Are you happy?" I asked Krist as we went down the stage. A fan meeting has just ended.

"Y-yes! I am very happy so much! My heart is full of love and happiness!" he answered as he snaked his arms on my waist, dragging me out of the  venue. If he's happy then I am too. Seeing him smiling sweetly like this is overwhelming. His smile is my strength and at the same time my weakness. He has this effect on me that he, and only he can make me feel everytime. Seeing him happy is all I could ask and never ask for more.

Lots of fans had greeted us on the way though. Our co-artists were also following us behind, getting annoyed by our sudden cringe moments.

We had already asked our both managers for a permission to celebrate tonight. Krist and I planned to have a movie marathon in his condo and celebrate the fan meeting's success with a toast.

"P'Sing! P'Krist! can I get a photo with you? Please! I am a big fan of yours!" a fan shouted that made Krist removed his arms that were snaked on my waist. Krist had noticed her making the girl giggled and screamed at a high tone.

"Sing, come on. She's asking for a photo!" krist once again dragged me near the giggling girl.

Krist held the girl's phone and started to sweetly smile on the camera which disturbed me. He looks so cute! He even looks like a cat! Aww my baby is so cute that I want to kiss him right now, here in front of everyone!

"Sing! Smile on the camera!" he exclaimed that made me return to reality. I smiled on the camera as I pulled his body closed to mine. Draping my arms on his waist.

"Thank you P! I love you two so much!" she shouted when we finished taking photos. We also thank her and gave her a goodbye smile.

"She's cute, right?" krist suddenly asked when we were about to enter the parking lot.

"You're much cuter, love." I answered while I guide him on entering his car. But he suddenly halted my movements and motioned me to sit on the driver's seat. I was curious on why would I drive his car because I can clearly remember that he requested to drive for us today.

But I just let him pushed me on the seat as I surprisingly watched him sit on my lap, closing the door of his car. He then draped his arms on my nape as he closed his body on mine. Embracing me with comfort.

"Love, thank you." he uttered as he hugged me tighter making me hug him back on his waist.

"Hmm? Your always welcome, love. And thank you, thank you very very much for giving me a chance. A chance for everything." I sincerely replied.

"You're still thanking about that? I already told you. I'll give you infinite chances as long as you'll stay by my side. As long as you're mine." he spoke that made me kissed the top of his head. Aww, he's so precious! I am too soft for this!

I buried my head on his shoulder as a tear drops. I just can't help it! He's too good for me! He's just too amazing on anything that he does!

"Hey are you crying?" he asked.

"I-i j-just can't believe that you had already forgave me. That incident with Honey, the way I had ignored you and how I rudely declined you? You just forgave me for all of those and I just can't believe you even gave me a chance for me to stay with you!" I answered as I tightly held his waist while I try to wipe my tears but it just kept on streaming.

"Ofcourse, love. Always." he comforted as he soothly rubbed my nape.

"Thank you. Thank you and I love you so so so much, my kitty!" I sweetly spoke as I plant kisses on his shoulder.

"Hey! Who made that endearment?! I am not cat, Sing!" he exclaimed as he removed his arms on my nape and moved a little further away from me. Looking at me with a sulking expression.

"But you look like a cat. Aww, my baby is pouting! Kitty, you're so cute!" I replied as I pinched his cheeks that made him scowl and sulk more. He then stood up from my lap and forcefully pushed me away but I won't let him get away. I'm enjoying teasing this little baobie!

I managed to pull him and make him sit on my lap despite the wiggling and screaming from him.

"Stop wiggling, kitty!" I teased.

"Then stop calling me Kitty!" he exclaimed as his pout grew longer making him more and more cute!

"Why? Kitty is such a cute name! Please? I'll buy everything you want me to buy just please let me call you kitty." I pleaded as I start to plant kisses on his jaw down to his neck.

"You sure? You're willing to be my sugar daddy?" he innocently asked as he showed me his doe-pleading eyes and cute pout.

"Sure, kitty. But calling me daddy makes my other head hard. Damn it!" I exclaimed as I felt the sudden tightness of my pants. He then felt my hard-on poking his ass making him blushed in a shade of pink.

"What?!" he shyly asked.

"Nothing. Let's just cuddle you're complaining too much, my kitty." I answered as I hugged him tight. Kissing the top of his head before I placed my head on his shoulder.

These, these are all I wanted. These are all the things that completes me and I can't ask for more. Krist completed me. I can't imagine my life without his presence, without his smile, without his bubbliness.

This isn't an acting anymore. It's genuine. I admit I was a fool for love. A fool for him. This isn't the perks of acting. This is my feelings talking. If we had met in another situation and not in acting industry. I know. I will still fall for him. He will always be my endgame.

Krist made me realize that indeed he fell first, but I fell harder.