Chapter 2

I realized that another morning has come when my alarm clock rang. I slowly opened my eyes and it shocked me when I saw the sun had already risen. I looked at my phone and saw lots of missed calls. 10 missed calls are from my manager and 4 missed calls from an unknown number. As I was fidgeting my phone I saw the clock that says it's already 10:00 a.m and that means I am already fucking late for work!

I rushed out my bedroom and quickly got myself a hot bath. Bathing as fast as possible because this is the first meeting for my upcoming series with Singto! Oh gosh! What if they would remove me from the cast? Then it is possible that I won't be partnered with Singto anymore!

Hey-- wait?? Why am I thinking about that? I should be worried about my work and not being partnered with P'Sing! Gosh! He really messed up my mind since yesterday. And now I am regreting why I drank too much last night, thinking that my messed up mind would disappear and I can sleep in peace.

After the comfort room scene, he never talked. And in that moment, I was very thankful for Namtan. She saved our awkward aura even on our way back to the company. Yesterday, my manager also gave me a heads-up about our meeting today.

When I was finished having my rushed bath I quickly went to my black tattered pants and black loose shirt with a minimal design on the middle part. I grabbed my keys and jacket and  swiftly went out my condo. As I was driving to the company, my phone suddenly rang. I answered it and connected my earbuds.

"Hey, Krist. Are you awake now?" said by a familiar-baritone voice. I checked who it was and it was an unregistered number.

"Uh it's me, Sing." he said. Oh-- that's why it's familiar.

"Yeah, I'm on my way now." I answered.

"Oh-- okay." he responded as he end the call. Tss. What's wrong with him again? And where did he got my number?!

I entered the company half-running and half-walking. Shit! I am so late!

When I had opened the door leading me to the room which I supposed as our meeting room. My manager quickly grabbed me to my seat and I immediately apologized to all the staffs that were looking at me with disappointed look.

I roamed my eyes through the crowd inside the room and stopped with the man infront of me. Looking dashing as always. Our gazes met and I saw tiredness within him. Below his eyes were dark circles. He also looks like he's drowsy or something. Is he sleepy? or tired? Why didn't he rest?

"Krist, are you listening?!" a voice shouted that made me return back to reality.

"Ah sorry but can you please say it again. I am losing my focus. I'm sorry." I apologized as I tried to focus on the meeting this time.

"We'll start the shooting early tomorrow. The staff and the crews behind the camera had their meeting yesterday. Our shoot starting tomorrow 'till next week is about our teaser. Official trailer will be produced after our teaser. And also, we'll be having our photoshoots this afternoon 'till evening so I want you to have your make-ups and styles after this meeting." the director explained.

"Mr. Prachaya are you listening?Oh gosh! Why do I feel like my main casts aren't on their right state right now? Have some focus!" he lectured as he intently looked at me and the man infront of me. I also moved my gaze to the man and saw how tired and sleepy he is. His eyes were half-open but he still acts like he's listening. Seriously, what did he do last night? Didn't he rest?

The staffs also distributed the scripts we have to practice. And finally after 2 hours of exchanging discussions and opinions, we had finally finished. When the director, crews and staffs had left, I stretched my arms and yawned.