Chapter 3

When I had gone home, I tried to wash away the feelings he made me feel this day. I had my relaxing bath and had myself a time for rest.

As I was sitting on my couch, I was also reading my script. After some time, I had already memorized some of it. And because I was too lazy to continue, I opened my phone and fidgeted it.

I opened the instagram app and a story from Singto is the first thing I saw. It was a photo of a familiar couch and a caption with tiny letters.The caption goes;

'Fuck off and not eye-fuck on public. Ok Noted!'

What the actual fuck? Is he pertaining to me?! The guts of him! And because of frustration and being pissed-off, I closed the app and opened twitter instead. I checked what's on trending right now and it shocked me to see that the trending was about me and Singto!

P3R4Y4 || @jimjinxmaya
They're back!! The kings are back!! #KSneversank

Papayassailhigh || @Peraya4lyf
I missed them so much! Perayas let's celebrate!!
#KSneversank

And a lot more tweets. I guess they saw some behind-the-scenes photos from the photoshoot this day.

I heaved a sigh and smiled to myself. Atleast I still got them. Perayas were still on our side, soaring with our achievements despite the two years wherein Singto and I never had an interaction.

I was about to go to bed when my phone rang. I saw the call that reads Singto's name. I had registered it this morning though. What is he up to now? I was curious thus, I answered the call.

"H-hello Krist?" he greeted with a drowsy voice.

"What now?!" I exclaimed. What now? Is he going to piss me again? Or tease me? Or make me feel different emotions?

"A-are you still on the same condo as before?" he asked with an unsure voice.

"Yes. Why?"

"I-i a-am here on your condo's parking lot. C-can you come outside for me?" he requested while stuttering.

"And why would I go there?" I asked with sarcasm.

"P-please?" he pleaded that made me weak. He's pleading and I can't resist it if that's the case.

I ended the call and quickly grabbed my hood as I made my way to the condo's parking lot. I saw a black car parked away from the others and recognized that it was his car. I walked near it and I was surprised that he hadn't notice me. I saw him sitting on the drivers seat as he stare lifelessly on the steering wheel. He looks kinda tired?

I knocked on his window and he was shocked to see me, eyes widened and mouth agape. He quickly rolled the window open and looked at me with awe.

"So, why did you ask me to come here? Anything important?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just can't sleep." he answered as he went out his car. He leaned on it and faced me, crossing his arms on his chest.

"And? What was that supposed to mean? What was I supposed to do with it? I am not a sleeping pill, Singto!" I exclaimed feeling disappointed all of the sudden. He came here just to say he can't sleep? Oh, he's ridiculous!

"Nothing. Just stand right there. I'll just memorize every part of your face then I'll leave." he said as he straightened my posture by putting his hands on my shoulders. In that moment, I was feeling something that I shouldn't. Thus, I pushed him away from me as I shot him a confused look.

"I-im s-sorry. Did I startled you? P-please don't move away from me, Krist." he pleaded as he walked near me.

"Why would you do that, Sing?" I asked.

"I just missed you. P-please?" he pleaded once again as his eyes were about to form a tear. I was in awe to see him pleading like that. His eyes were full of longing. Not until I noticed that he was about to hug me. I didn't move when he finally reach me with an embrace. His warm body is comforting me. His arms resting on my waist as his face was burrying on my neck. I hugged him back. Just like the old times, he's still my comfort and peace after a long tiring day. He still manage to wash my frustrations away. He still knows the best.

We stayed like that for minutes not until I felt  something wet dripping on my shoulders. Hey? Is he crying? I tightened my hug on his waist as I moved my head on his side, sniffing his scent through his hair. H-he smells like alcohol? I-is he drunk?!

"Hey! Who told you to drive if you're drunk?!" I  lectured him as I removed my embrace on him. He looks at me like he's longing for more while he extend his arm on my waist. I let him be if this is what he wants. He'll forget this tommorow if he's drunk today.

"I'm not drunk, love. I just can't sleep and I want to see you." he sweetly answered while wiping his tears. Oh-- how sweet he is if he's drunk. Why don't he act like this everyday?

"Stop it, Sing! Go home now. We have an early shooting tommorow!" I exclaimed as I removed his hands away from me. Because if he keeps on doing that I may lose my pride and let him sleep on my bed tonight.

"I have something for you." he smiled then entered his car. He sat on the driver seat as he rummaged something then he presented a paperbag infront of me.

"Midnight snack for my baby!" he grinned. I was surprised to see him act like this. Is he always like this to someone if his drunk? Tss. He shouldn't act like this to others! They might misunderstood him!

I grabbed the paperbag while planting daggers on him using my gaze. I opened the paperbag and saw that it was my favorite pinkmilk and a box of kfc.

"Hey, are you angry?" he asked as he went out his car again. I moved away from him, planting daggers on him while pouting.

"Damn! Don't be angry, love. I don't know what I'll do when you're angry. I'm stuck between comforting you or kissing you because that pouting lips of yours is attracting me." he said while licking his lips. I just rolled my eyes as a response.

"Are you like this when you were abroad? Are you like this to everyone?" I asked. He didn't respond immediately, instead he smiled sweetly while reaching for my waist. I wriggled when he suddenly pulled me closer to him.

"Are you jealous, love?" he sweetly asked as I still continue on pushing him away from me but he's just to persistent that he tightened his grip on my waist. He then grabbed the paperbag on my hand as he set it down on the ground.

"No, let me go Sing!" I exclaimed. But instead of letting me go, he stole a kiss on my cheek that made me startled and felt the heating of my face.

"You shouldn't. I assure you, love." he sweetly  spoke.

"You're saying that because you're drunk. Let me go Sing!" I ranted as I pushed him harder. But because he's so adamant, he pulled me even closer to his body. Only my arms that blocks him separates our chests.

"You're such a cutie, aren't you little turtle?" he sweetly spoke as he pinch my nose. I winced as I touch my aching nose. He pinched it too hard!

But unfortunately, that was the time for him to pull me, hugging me tight  with his both arms resting on my waist.

"I think I should go now. Sleep well, love and see you tommorow!" he suddenly spoke as he removed his embrace. He then patted and ruined my hair before entering his car that made me pout.

He started the engine as he waved his hands on me. When I supposed that he was going to close his window, he suddenly pulled it down and gave me a flying kiss. What the heck?!

"Goodnight, love!!" he shouted as he starts to accelerate his car. When I assured that his car had already disappeared from my sight, I half-heartedly melted. What's with him today? I must be dreaming, aren't I? But the paperbag that is neatly placed on the ground indicates that this wasn't a dream He really visited me, almost midnight. He kissed me under the moonlight. We embraced as the stars were watching us. He secured me. Oh--goshh, Singto! What have you done to me?