Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51

Stared at each other for a while.

Xu You quietly asked what to see in the thank-you speech. She tilted her head slightly, the line from the chin to the neck was soft and slender.

He just looked at her like that, his eyes flickered. But it's like a dead tree in spring, sweet spring water rushing out of the dry land.

"...Can you give me a hug?"

After saying thank you, he turned his head and coughed unnaturally.

The voice was so low that it almost didn't say anything.

I don't know if I didn't hear it, Xu You didn't say good or bad.

Endure for two or three seconds, but after all, I can't help it. Without waiting for Xu You's consent, Xie Ci took two steps forward and directly stretched out his arms to hug her into his arms.

She didn't resist, and he entangled him tighter and tighter, his body tense, as if he was afraid that Xu You would run away, he looked like he could not wait to embed someone in his body.

Xu You stood there blankly, his chin hit his shoulder, not knowing what to do.

This is an unmanned corner, surrounded by tall and staggered trees, and the wind blows over, bringing the leaves to rustle.

The two were close to each other, and the school uniforms should have just been washed. The fragrance of saponins is very good.

After blinking, Xu You returned to his senses and dropped her eyelashes calmly. The hands that naturally fell on his side hesitately lifted up, then put them down. In the end, he slowly hugged the thank-you speech, and tentatively patted him on the back.

"Are you OK?"

silence.

silence.

silence.

"Thanks?"

"...Don't call me."

He was actually a little wronged in his voice, dumbly: "I want to hold it for a while."

Xu You: .....

It's been a long time since I hugged her, and how long they had been in the cold war, he hadn't really felt what it was like to hold her tightly in his arms like this. He lowered his eyes and peeped at the top of Xu You's hair, fearing that he would be discovered. I was so happy in my heart, and seemed to be a little unexplainable grievance, soreness and swelling. He swallowed a sigh of thanks, and asked softly, as if he was talking to himself: "I’m having a good time without me pestering you."

This sentence is inexplicable.

She pinched her fingertips into the palm of her hand.

"Xu Yo, it's all my fault." He also apologized immediately as if he realized that he had said something wrong.

"......"

"Thank you, what's the matter with you?" Her voice was very soft, as if it was just a sigh that could dissipate at any time.

Thanks and buried her head in her shoulders and neck, "Nothing..."

"I won't be angry with you in the future, so don't ignore me....Xu Yo...I will get better."

The thank you words deliberately chilled her, not going to see her, thinking that this way I would be better off. Since he was a child, he has been accustomed to the girls around him, and he is emotionally squeamish. Therefore, when Xu You stumbled, the first response to the thank you speech was to escape. In that deserted winter night, only a little pride and self-esteem left him, which made him lose his courage and hung up Xu You's phone uncomfortably.