Chapter 17

At night, a small private bar facing the street.

The owner of the bar is Li Jieyi's sister, this is where they often come to have fun.

Song Yifan stepped on a high stool, drinking and punching with several other people. The table is a bit small, and a few pieces are put together, and juice, champagne, and beer are scattered on it.

There are not many guests in the small bar, which is similar to the feeling of a clear bar. There are board games. On the small round stage on the dance floor, one or two people are playing guitar and singing slow songs.

Thank you, sitting leaning on the sofa, just touched the wine, a little bit up. He took the cigarette case casually. She put her leg on the coffee table, took out a cigarette, and bit her lips skillfully.

The flame licked the cigarette, and the fading red star lit up.

After Li Jieyi came back from the toilet, he sat down beside him, "I am addicted to cigarettes, I don't want to play with them, I'm smoking a stuffy cigarette here, brother."

"What are you playing?" Thanks lazily, tossing the lighter in his palm.

The lighter wandered in the air twice, then fell back into his hand, grunting and rolling to the side of the sofa.

"Your dad..." Li Jieyi stopped as soon as he asked, raising his eyes. Chen Jingyi took a seat next to the thank you speech.

"What are you talking about?"

She pulled away the hair that fell on her chest, leaned forward and looked for a small kumquat on the small coffee table.

"Didn't you just say a few words?" Li Jieyi began to lower his head to play with the phone, his fingertips crackling on the keyboard.

Chen Jingyi carefully peeled off the outer skin of the orange, broke off a petal of the flesh, and fed it to the mouth of the thank you words, "Here."

Her eyes were a bit charming, the tails of her eyes curled upwards, and her red lips were bright and dripping.

He turned his head and yawned. The meaning of rejection is obvious.

Chen Jing smiled, put it in her own mouth casually, and spoke to Li Jieyi: "A Yi, I heard someone say that you share your girlfriend again?"

"Oh, grandma, don't keep calling my aunty."

Li Jieyi has a nickname called Auntie, who was shouted by a group of fox friends and dog friends Ayi and Ayi, and finally raised his voice deliberately. Anyway, he doesn't like anyone calling him A Yi, nor does he like the nickname Auntie.

"Divided again?" This time he raised his eyebrows and raised his eyes to look at him.

Li Jieyi and Xinhuan chatted enthusiastically on their mobile phones, and he casually replied: "What's the meaning of dividing again? I can't change girlfriends faster than you."

He joked casually, and sarcastically thanked him by the way.

Chen Jing leaned on the side and laughed, raising her calf slightly, rubbing her thankful leg, and asked in a low voice, "Where are you?"

"What about me."

"Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"No ah."

The bar was full of air-conditioning, and Chen Jing leaned closer to the ground. She exhaled Youlan and attached her thank you speech: "Neither do I."

Thanks to the resignation, the legs overlapped and looked quite quiet. He held the half-burning smoke between his fingertips, and said quietly: "Then look for it."