Chapter 2

After Xu You carefully studied the topics assigned by the teacher, there was basically no one in the classroom.

The electric fan overhead was still spinning slowly, and the vertical air-conditioning fan blades closed.

She packed up her things, closed the door of the classroom and went out.

The school is very large. The middle and high schools are not in the same district. There are several supermarkets and milk tea shops along the way. The wind was mixed with heat waves, and the oily road was hot.

The shadows on both sides of the trail were shaded by the teaching buildings. Xu You asked someone for directions and found Zhicheng Building to lead the school uniform.

There are two sets of school uniforms in spring and autumn, both of which are packed in transparent plastic bags.

After coming out of Zhicheng Building, Xu You circled a few times. I found an aisle full of rose flowers next to it, and there was an old wall across a piece of grass. The wall climbing tiger was dappled by the sun.

Very secluded place.

After a pause, she saw a cat running in with some joy.

Xu You walked over and squatted down.

In the damp soil, there are some unknown small white flowers and butterflies that accidentally stayed here.

Xu You likes flowers. She has been with her grandmother since she was a child. There is a small flower garden in front of my grandmother's house, full of gardenias, orchids, sunflowers, and magnolias. Probably because there are no friends to play with, Xu You's personality has always been very quiet. Every time after school, she squatted in front of the flower garden with her schoolbag on her back, sometimes smelling it, and then it was time for dinner.

The leaves were rustling by the wind, she watched for a while, propped on her knees, and planned to stand up and go to the dormitory.

Suddenly, there was a rush of footsteps, mixed with the sound of a group of boys cursing and approaching.

Xu You's heart tightened, and he looked out of the gap with his head sideways, and was taken aback for a moment, covering his mouth with his hand.

---

It seems that there are two groups of people arguing about something, pushing and shoving.

Xu You held his breath and watched carefully for a while, not daring to move for fear of being discovered.

When she was a child, she was dragged by her brother to watch young and Dangerous Hong Kong movies, which left a lot of shadow on those hacking scenes. So I am very afraid of punks, especially in that group of people, there are still a few boys dyed with yellow hair, looking like social youth.

After a few glances, she found that there were two people in the group that were familiar.

It seems like a classmate...

Xu You was a little dumbfounded.

The boy who was very rude and grabbed her draft paper, and another naughty black boy.

Song Yifan, thank you.

Among a group of people pushing and shoving, the two of them stood on the side chatting. Thanks to her, wearing a school uniform jacket, leaning against the wall, smoking casually.

"Thanks, **** you, don't think I am afraid of you if there are too many people!"

Fu Yi instant clenched his fists, and was very angry: "Do you think you are a dick? Find someone to **** me?"