Chapter 4

Xu You took the book she had placed on the table and added a note to her by the way.

The self-study class is generally quiet, with a few noises occasionally.

"Hey, change the position." Thanks abruptly.

Song Yifan was inexplicable, "What are you doing."

Thanks and kicked him: "Hurry up, so much nonsense."

Then there was a little movement between the two.

Xu You's pen tip paused for a while, and only after he was sure that nothing happened, did he relax and continue to work on his homework.

Ten minutes passed quietly.

Suddenly someone kicked her bench, accompanied by a voice: "Hey, my physics homework..."

Xu You's heart twitched.

I don't know how to answer, and I didn't write it myself.

I didn't want to disturb others to explain to him, so I just pretended not to hear and continued to copy notes.

After a while.

Her bench was kicked twice again.

Xu You's back straightened, and when he finished kicking, he continued to do his homework.

Song Yifan cast meaningful glances frequently.

Xu You's expression was stiff, and she was ignored.

until.

The bench she was sitting on was hooked by someone's feet and dragged backwards abruptly.

There was a squeaky sound, which frightened her, and hurriedly held on to the edge of the table.

People around him cast surprised eyes, and Fu Xueli was also awakened.

Xu You finally couldn't help it.

She turned to him and didn't dare to look at him. She lowered her eyebrows and murmured quietly: "Classmate, your physics homework, me."

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know where to do it."

"Bring the book."

Xie Ci looked at her condescendingly.

"What." Xu You was stunned.

"Physics book."

"what....?"

Thanks for leaning back on the back of the chair, raising his chin slightly, and raising his eyebrows: "I will help you figure out the question."

It's really rare to see such an unreasonable boy.

Xu You suppressed his anger, spread out the sketchy physics book on the table, copying questions from the exercise book, and comforting himself.

Help the black boss at the back with his homework, just write it.

Anyway.

She can't afford it either.

Forbearance a moment, calm, take a step back, a brighter future.

Having endured her temper, she still wanted to yell at the boy behind:

Can’t you write your own homework?

In his exercise book, the handwriting of the previous physics homework is different every time.

Xu You flipped through it, probably knowing that he was not the first to help him with his homework.