Fu Xueli answered her, checked the route with her mobile phone, and stopped a taxi on the side of the road.

As soon as she got in the car, she gave a name. The driver master agreed, and it took only ten minutes to drive the car to the place well.

The lunch place is in a hot pot restaurant. Xu You can't eat spicy food, so he can only eat light ones.

Halfway through, Xueli gave her a piece of meat fished out from the bottom of the red pot forcibly.

Xu You chew, chew, and couldn't stand it after two bites. He coughed because of choking, and took the cup next to him and poured water into his mouth.

Fu Xueli, who was sitting on the opposite side, was surprised, and anxiously stood up and patted her on the back, "Are you okay, cute, isn't that spicy?"

Xu You coughed again and waved his hand: "It's okay, it's okay, I just rarely eat spicy food, I just choked."

The two of them came out of the store after eating, and they were covered with the smell of fireworks.

After walking two steps, Fu Xueli embraced Xu You's shoulders, lowered her head and leaned into her hair to smell it, then raised her face seriously and said: "Yo Yo, your hair is all hot pot smell, let's go wash our hair together. ?"

Xu You originally wanted to decline, but the taste was a bit big, so he hesitated and agreed.

The two ran to a barbershop nearby.

Fu Xueli finished washing first, and sat outside to blow her hair.

After Xu You came out, she saw Fu Xueli and didn't know who was calling.

A little brother behind Xu You held on to Xu You's shoulders, removed the towel on her head, and looked at her in the mirror: "Little girl, what kind of look do you want to blow up?"

Fu Xueli glanced here midway and made a decision for Xu You: "Help her blow a big wave."

After she finished talking, she continued talking on the phone, tilting her legs and staring at her shoes, "Well, how many people."

"..."

"So many? Where to go?"

"..."

"Yeah, we are outside."

"..."

"Blow my hair beside me."

"..."

"Really, what time is it?"

"..."

"Ang, is it where I went last time? I will ask her and I will send you a message later."

Xu You heard the roar of a hair dryer in her ears. She didn't let anyone blow her any style, and said directly: "Just blow it dry with me."

The haircut brother held Xu You's black hair dangling with his fingers, and chatted with her while blowing, "Little girl, haven't your hair been hot or dyed?"

Xu You said ‘en’.

The little brother nodded: "The hair is pretty good, but it's a bit soft."

Fu Xueli received her mobile phone in her bag, turned her head and shouted to Xu You: "Yoyo, our plan has changed."

The hair dryer was too noisy, her voice was intermittent, and Xu You couldn't hear her clearly, "I can't hear it. Tell me later."

The little brother haircut is considered to be a good service. He did not blow her hair into big waves against Xu You's wishes, but curled the loose and smooth black hair with a curling iron.