The Chinese teacher rolled his eyes and did not continue to ask.

These two people will step into the classroom if they are better, and be late if they are worse.

Teachers in various subjects feel annoyed, but they have nothing to do.

After drinking a sip of water, she picked up the chalk and wrote "Jing Ke assassinated the King of Qin" on the blackboard.

Halfway through the writing, the back door of the classroom was knocked open with a bang.

The whole class looked over, and the Chinese teacher paused and turned his head.

Thanks to the words and Song Yifan, looking at the eyes of the whole class casually, one after another, came in leisurely.

The Chinese teacher seemed to bear it for a while, without losing his temper, turned his head and continued to finish writing the words on the blackboard.

Xu You listened to the movement behind with fear.

——Boom, boom.

The two uncles pulled out their chairs, made a loud noise, and finally sat down.

"What are you doing? Has the matter been resolved in a moment?"

Fu Xueli leaned back on the thanksgiving table, lowered her voice, and turned to look at them.

Too lazy to speak, he flipped a book from the drawer and slammed the table.

Song Yifan shook his legs, and said indifferently: "Fu Yiquan counts as a dick. A Ci and I found someone to get him out of the game, and then went to the Internet cafe to play games."

"Eh no, Aci, you really made a deal with Qiu Qingqing." Fu Xueli looked at him, "That woman is a bitch, I don't like it."

"You're just jealous that others are better-looking than you." Song Yifan didn't care about it next to him.

"No, Song Yifan, don't you think?" Fu Xueli looked serious, "Aci took her out to play a few times, and felt that she looked down upon us with poor grades."

Song Yifan didn't care again, oh, and said, "Isn't it because people get mud and don't get stained."

He didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, and became a little impatient, so he leaned on the desk and got ready to sleep.

"Okay, let's learn a new lesson today."

The Chinese teacher stood on the podium and cleared his throat, "It's all quiet, I'll find someone to read the text."

Ok.....

The class was silent for a moment.

Nima.

There is something wrong with such a long text in classical Chinese, you have to find someone to read it.

Most of the people in the class quickly lowered their heads, avoiding her patrolling gaze.

The Chinese teacher scanned for a week, his eyes lit up, and pointed to Xu You, who was sitting upright, and asked, "Well, the girl in the back, are you the transfer student who came in the morning?"

Xu You was dumbfounded for a moment. When she reacted to the teacher's question, she looked at herself in all directions, blushing involuntarily, stood up silently, and nodded.

"what is it call?"

"Xu Yo."

"Where did it come from?"

"Xizhou."

"Oh, this place." The Chinese teacher thought for a while and nodded thoughtfully, "Southerners, no wonder it's so white."