Ultimate Despair: Part 21 [Class Trial]

Start from the beginning

"The theme was interpersonal relations," Chihiro said "that was what the motive videos were for. They showed us the people who we cared about, and tricked us into murder to allow us to escape to see if they were ok."

"Ding Ding Ding! You are absolutely correct!" Junko grinned "like he said, the DVD's I handed out showed everyone's interpersonal relations being laid to waste. By destroying your friends and families and showing you the aftermath, I fanned the flames of your desire to escape in an attempt to incite a murder. Even so, Sayaka did turn out to be pretty cruel..."

"I'm sorry, WHO'S cruel!?" Taka snapped "you did that to her! You did that to her friends!"

"Yes, of course, and I accept the responsibility," Junko said half-heartedly "kaaaay, time for the next question. Mondo, baby, this one's for you. I know you know this one off by heart. What do you think the theme of the second motive was where Toko was the victim and Hina was the blackened?"

1 – Unshakable will.
2 – The meaning of life.
3 – The past.🔫

"It

"It...was our pasts that we didn't want no one to know 'bout..." Mondo clenched his fist and grit his teeth.

"Yayification! You're right! Congrats Mondo, you weren't totally stupid for once!" Junko cheered, causing Kyoko to grab Mondo's sleeve to hold him back "yep, yep, the theme of that incentive was your shameful memories and your deepest, darkest secrets! Mondo almost ended up killing Chihiro because he didn't want his secret to be spilled, and Toko's own secret let to a misunderstanding between herself and Hina, leading for the Ultimate Swimming Pro to twist the scissors on her!"

"What's the point of this?" Alter Ego asked "how long are you going to keep this up?"

"Come on, don't be a party pooper!" Junko whined "ok, Taka, this next question is for you! This third motive caused Taeko to not only create a scheme that got Sakura, Hifumi and Hiro killed, but also for you to become injured! Weeeell?"

1 – Popularity.
2 – Greed.🔫
3 – Potential.

"Taeko attacked me and tricked Hifumi into killing Sakura, and then Hiro killed Hifumi in self-defense," Taka recalled "all to satiate her own greed and lust for money and power

"Taeko attacked me and tricked Hifumi into killing Sakura, and then Hiro killed Hifumi in self-defense," Taka recalled "all to satiate her own greed and lust for money and power."