"Isn't it surprisingly easy?" Kally asked when the pack house was in the sight. All of us agreed with her, "What now? You think there would be many wolves inside?" This question was directed towards Drew who by the way, was very focused. Drew didn't answer but gestured us to follow him.

"I know a hideaway. That way we can enter without being noticed." He said in hushed voice. No question asked as we all followed his lead. For a record I had no clue where we going, the pack house was surrounded by thick trees which made it difficult to see. Zara and Drew took it upon themselves to walk ahead.

"Are you sure we are in the right direction?" Zara asked him as she examined the trees.

"Yeah. There is a secret root or a way to get inside the house. That way we can get inside without a problem." His voice sounded confident so we moved forward. After a couple of minutes we reached a area. Drew tapped his on the ground then started tapping his hand. He a certain area which was covered by grass and dry leaves, he removed it and there it was, a secret door on the ground.

"What is it?" Kally questioned.

"It is a way to enter their pack house. Just hive me a second." Quinn helped him to remove that lid kind of thing but it didn't even move a inch.

"What is this? Is it locked?" Quinn asked. He breathing soon became heavy, "I don't like the state in which I am right now."

"I...it's never locked. May be they have done it." Hearing that Quinn shot him a murderous glare.

"And you are telling us now? You know we are already one hour down." Marcus said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"You can use the key."

All the six heads snapped in the direction of the voice. Not any voice, this voice belongs to Emilio Grant aka BloodRain Pack's third in command. Unlike Marcus who is a guy with bulging muscles and over 6'5" , Emilio is quite lean. His body type screams I do gym but not much. He was red sweatshirt with grey pajama pants. The difference between Marcus and Emilio was quite comical.

He was standing a couple of feet away from us, leaning onto a tree with the same bored expression which maybe he was born with. His presence made everyone's senses on high alert. Marcus took a few steps towards while we stood in our place. Quinn and Drew were both standing near that door or lid whatever that was.

"Emilio!"

"Marcus!"

"I guess you need some help." Emilio gestured towards the gate. Marcus squinted his eyes as if make sure he was not pulling anything.

"And you will help?"

"Clearly."

"Why?"

That got Emilio's attention as he was busy watching or staring at Drew who was very uncomfortable by it. Emilio looked at Marcus then sighed.

"As much as I would enjoy beating the crap out of you or handing you over to Lamnek, I won't do that." He stated. He again glanced at Drew and tossed the keys to him which catch it effortlessly.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because you have no other option." He said in tone which made Marcus furious. Before he could punch Emilio, Drew's words stopped him.

"It's open." Hearing that Emilio rolled his eyes and pushed passed Marcus to stand near Drew. I don't know if Emilio noticed it or not but Drew put a noticeable distance between them.

"I'll lead the way." With that Drew jumped in. A loud gasp left my mouth, I rushed forward and crunched down to see inside. It was dark and my wolf vision wasn't helping so Zara came forwad to lead us along with Emilio.