Chapter 4

Posting this early because I'm going on a camping trip so I won't have any wifi.

"You like her, don't you, Todoroki?" Urakaka asked, Tsu by her side. Yaoyorozu watched them carefully, monitoring their movements and facial expressions in her head.

The green-haired girl blinked. Tsu shifted her feet next to Urakaka. "Yeah. You like Yaoyorozu, right? Ribbit." Tsu said.

The hybrid clicked his tongue and turned away from them. "Why is everyone making a big deal about this?" Todoroki asked, frowning out of sight from them. Urakaka poked at the material that made his shirt, annoying him to the bone.

"Come on! It's obvious." The bubbly girl now whining to the hybrid. "I mean, you're literally the only girl you talk to without it being class related."

"I'm talking to you two right now." Todoroki stated, turning his head to face them for a second before turning back to Midoriya. The green-haired male scrunched up his face in confusion, not entirely comprehending what was going on.

"You like her!" Urakaka forcibly placed her hands on his shoulders, harshly turning him around to her. Shoto's eyes widened as her face was too close to his. She was mere inches away from his face, her breath hitting his face. "You like Yaoyorozu. Admit it."

Todoroki scoffed and pushed Urakaka off him. "I do like her. So what?" He said, picking up his fork and sticking it in his salad.

"You guys should be together!" The frog protested. "Ribbit."

"I don't even know if she likes me back. Besides, it'll get in the way of my work." The hybrid said, eating a piece of lettuce and popping a tomato in his mouth. Todoroki shooed them away with his hand. Urakaka and Tsu got the message and backed away slowly before breaking out into a run halfway to their table. They had a plan in mind. Urakaka and Tsu grinned at each other for a brief second.

And it would work. Hopefully.

-

"Time for combat training! Today, you will be in pairs to fight against other pairs. Kind of like starting training, but now you've had more time to improve your Quirks." All Might announced, slapping a paper on the wall with a pin. "I will post up the pairs."

The Pairs
- Kaminari and Kouji
- Jirou and Shouji
- Bakugo and Midoriya
- Yaoyorozu and Todoroki

Todoroki stopped reading after he reached his name. Yaoyorozu... Momo. The brunette smiled at the hybrid. "I guess we're partners." She said cheerfully, stepping over to Todoroki.

"Yeah..." Shoto said, rubbing his arm.

A whole class with Yaoyorozu? Could he even last that long? No. Urakaka did something, didn't she?

Todoroki's feet started to move unconsciously towards Urakaka, who was talking peacefully with Hagakure.

A hand grabbed the material on her shirt and lifted her up forcefully. "What the hell did you do?" He growled, tightening his grip around her shirt.

Urakaka touched Todoroki with her hand, a light purple mist coming out followed by Todoroki being floated to the ceiling. "I... didn't do anything, Todoroki. It was just fate." The bubbly girl smirked at the angered boy who was flailing in the air.

"God damn it! Let me down!" The hybrid shouted. Urakaka pushed her hands together and released her ability. Todoroki felt his body return to normal weight but as he felt that feeling, he fell to the ground painfully.

Shoto placed his hands on the ground near his head and lifted him up, glaring at Urakaka. "I don't believe that."

Yaoyorozu walked over and extended a pale hand. "Are you okay, Todoroki? That was quite a fall." Momo glanced at the ceiling where Todoroki fell.

Shoto scoffed under his breath. "I'm fine, Yaoyorozu." He said, planting his knee in the ground near his stomach and leveling himself.

Momo took her hand in his gently without his consent and helped him stand up. She smiled gently at Todoroki, making him blush a bit. The hybrid quickly masked his blush with a cold face.

"Thank you, but I said that it was fine."

"I was worried about you... besides, we're friends, aren't we?"