Happily Ever After

Y/N' POV:-

JK:- (shy) Y/N L/N, will you marry me?

Y/N:- Oh-My-God, he is asking for marriage. He is literally asking for marriage. I'll die this moment. I am so happy.

(A/N:- She steals a glance of her parents and asks permission and they said yes. She was in tears of joy.)

JK:- Hey babe, why are you crying? You don't wanna marry me?(puzzled)
Y/N:-(Sobbing) It's not like that jagi, I am just so happy that I am in tears and yes, I would love to marry you.

(A/N:- JK stands up and slides the ring in Y/N' ring finger.{which hand, don't aks me cause I don't in which hand's finger the ring is putted before marriage.} They hug eachother and then celebrate their engagement as well as Y/N' graduation.

Time Skips:-

After 1 Month Night before their wedding:-

Y/N:- It's our wedding tomorrow and I am very happy that we are marrying in both culture's way. I just can't wait to see him in Indian Traditional wedding dress. He will look so handsome. I can imagine it.

(A/N:- With these thoughts, Y/N went to dreamland.)

JK' POV:-

Jimin:- Our baby brother is marrying first and here we are who still don't have a girlfriend.
Jin:- (Scolding) You are still young, you shouldn't be the one to complain I should be.
RM:- Jin Hyung, we will find you one but don't throw tantrums.
Jin:- (annoyed)Yah, how can you speak like that to me.
JK:- (sleepy) Hyungs, you are way too loud. Let me sleep. I don't want to look or feel tired tomorrow and you should sleep too.
RM:- Okay, sorry. We are going to sleep too.

Time Skips:-

The morning of wedding procession. Everyone reached the wedding destination. Decors are already all done. Everyone is getting ready for the main part of the wedding.

(Y/N' Indian wedding dress)