REALISATION

JK:- Let's go home, eomma would be waiting for us.
Y/N:- Ne.

(They head back to the home and calls it a night.)

Time Skips:-

It's 8 in the morning, Y/N once again wakes up first. Goes to the bathroom, takes a shower, does her morning routine and changes into some comfy clothes and shoes and some ligh makeup.

 Goes to the bathroom, takes a shower, does her morning routine and changes into some comfy clothes and shoes and some ligh makeup

(Her outfit 👆🏻)

(Her shoes 👆🏻)

(Her makeup 👆🏻)

(Her makeup 👆🏻)

(Her hairs 👆🏻)

She comes out of the bathroom and for her surprised she don't see Jungkook around. So she goes downstairs but you still don't find him. Then his mother comes.

JK/M:- Looking for Jungkook?
Y/N:- Ne
JK/M:- He went out to fetch something. He will be back.
Y/N:- Okay.

(Y/N heads towards the kitchen and makes her breakfast. But as soon she is finished making, Jungkook shows up.)

JK:- What you were doing?
Y/N:- Making myself breakfast.
JK:-(whines) Eomma I told you to not let her cook, I was bringing breakie for her.
JK/M:- You also told me not to tell her that you are bringing her breakfast.

(They were arguing with eachother and then Y/N interpted.)

Y/N:- I'll taste Korea and you taste India.
JK:- What do you mean?
Y/N:- I mean the breakfast you brought, I'll eat that and the breakfast I made, you eat that.
JK:- It sounds good to me.

(They ate their breakfasts and then went out to explore the city. Jungkook offered himself as her tour guide and she accepted. He took her first to the Gamcheon Culture Village, a stunning, kaleidoscopically coloured village.)

(This is Gamcheon Culture Village)

Y

/N:- Oh my God, it's so beautiful.
JK:- Everyone loves this place.
Y/N:- It's picture perfect. Hey would you take a picture of me here.
JK:- Okay.

(Y/N took a lot of pictures at in different different poses. She took some with Jungkook too.)

Jungkook' POV:-

She asked me to take her pictures. I agreed and I could say that she was really happy here and she is really enjoying. She took few pictures with me too. As we were taking a selca she tripped but before she could fall on her ass on the ground, I hold her by her waist. She looked into my eyes. I looked into hers and it felt like she is seeing through my soul. After staying in that position for a while I lifted her up and helped her to stand. She quickly walked away out of embarassment. And then I realised how much I am in love with her.

Y/N' POV:-

While taking selcas, I tripped and closed my eyes to prepare myself for the fall, but someone hold me by my waist before I could fall and when I opened my eyes, I saw him, Jungkook. He was looking into my eyes. After staying in that position for a while he lifted me up and helped me to stand. I quickly walked away out of embarassment. And then I realised how much I am in love with him. But I knew it was one sided, so, I was trying to not think of him that way.
After exploring the beauty of Gamcheon Culture Village, we headed back home.

Time Skips:-

(Both of the were tired, so they went to dream land as soon as they laid on the bed.)

(Days were passing with laughter and happiness. Both Jungkook and Y/N' love for eachother was growing. But as the love was growing, Y/N' vacation was coming to end. She had to go back from where she came and this was breaking her heart. But she prayed that all this finishes soon as the faster time will go, the faster it'll be for her to leave her love for Jungkook behind.)

(Same thing was happening with Jungkook. He didn't wanted Y/N to go back. He wanted to tell her that he loves her but he couldn't muster up the courage to tell her. Both of them were faking that they are ready to leave eachother's embrace and finally the day came when Y/N had to go back India. But.......)

To be continued.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:-

Thank you guys for 100+ read.
The story is coming to end.
What you think will it be happy ending or both of them have to learn to live without eachother and to stop loving eachother.
Tune in to know.
사랑해
보라해
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜