First Interaction

And this way, after continuously admiring the store she takes selcas with BTS member tinytan verisons.
After enjoying the store she goes to the cafe in the store where she bumps into a very tall, muscular guy wearing all black from top to bottom even wearing a black mask.

Y/N:-(bows 90°) Joseonghamnida (I'm sorry).
Guy:- It's okay. Nado Joseonghamnida (I am sorry too).

Y/N immediately recognises who that person is but still makes her way past him as she don't want to ruin the free day of that person. But, he calls her name.

Guy:- Y/N
Y/N:- (turns over and acting dumb) You know me ??
Guy:- We met yesterday. I am Jungkook. You didn't recognise me.
Y/N:- I did recognised you but I thought if I approach you I might disturb you on your free day.
JK:- No fan can ever disturb us. You can join me and Jimin Hyung at the cafe.
Y/N:- Oh no, I've already disturbed you enough for the day
JK:- Hey, think it as your belated birthday treat from us.

Jungkook' POV:-

JK:- Jimin Hyung!! Jimin Hyung!! P-A-R-K J-I-M-I-N S-H-I
Jimin:- Why are you so loud?
JK:- We don't have anything to do today. So let's go somewhere.
Jimin:- Ask others. I am not going.
JK:- I already did. Namjoon Hyung already sailed to Han River for cycling. Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung have decided to stay at dorm for sleeping and Taehyung Hyung went to Art gallery. You are the only one left.
Jimin:- So you are saying, you came to me at last because everyone rejected you. Do you love me this much only?(pretending to cry)
JK:- It's not like this. I came to you because I know you cnt say no to me.
(shows of his bunny smile)
Jimin:- Okay, so where are we going?
JK:- Let's go to Tinytan pop-up store.
Jimin:- Okay, but what we will do there?
JK:- We'll enjoy the happiness of Army.
Jimin:- Okay. So it's tinytan pop-up store.

Y/N' POV:-

Y/N thinking in her mind whether she should join them or shouldn't.

JK:- Hey, don't think hard just come.

Jungkook grabs her by her wrist and takes her to the table where he and Jimin were sitting.

JK:- Hey, Jimin Hyung, look who we have here.
Y/N:-(90° bow) Annyeonghaseyo
Jimin:- Aah, She is that birthday girl army from our yesterday's fansign.
Annyeong.
JK:- Is this okay if she eats with us.
Jimin:- Well, what could be better than having lunch at a cafe with an ARMY.

As all three were having there lunch they were chatting to one another and suddenly Jimin started inquiring the Y/N.

Jimin:-So, You live in India.
Y/N:- Ne
Jimin:- You know cooking?
Y/N:- Ne but I only cook vegetarian food.
Jimin:- Oh, so then you are vegetarian.
Y/N:-Ne

In this way he kept asking other questions and then suddenly when JK leaves for the restroom he asks a very crucial question.

Jimin:- Do you have a boyfriend?
Y/N:- Mwo (What). Aniyo(no).
Jimin:- Wae (why) ?
Y/N:- Yoongi oppa said, every Army who is dating is a betrayer. They are only theirs. So how can I betray my Yoongi oppa. (Giggles)
Jimin:- Good girl. Remember you are only ours.
Y/N:- I think I should go now. It's quite late and I've to pack all my things.
Jimin:- You are already going ?
Y/N:- Aniyo. I am packing my stuff as I am flying to Busan.
JK:- Going to our hometown.
Y/N:- Ne
JK:- You'll enjoy there. It's very beautiful and there's a lot of things to do there.
Y/N :- Thanks for sharing about Busan. Now, I should go.
JK:- Let me drop you to your hotel.
Y/N:- Oh no need, I'll go by myself.
Jimin:- It's getting dark and you are new here, so, let him.
Y/N:- Okay.

During their ride, Jungkook and Y/N chatted for a while but soon there was silence as she was feeling bit nervous and shy and was shocked that she had her lunch with BTS JIMIN and JUNGKOOK and now Jungkook is dropping her to her hotel and then-------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:-

Hey, guys are you enjoying.
From this chapter Y/N and Jungkook' interactions will increase.
I am not going to make a big FF.
I think I might end after uploading 12 or 13 chapters.
Do leave comments and vote for this fanfic.
사라해
보라해
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜