He kissed my boobs.

"Let's have a bath"

I smiled at him.

He got up while I was still lying down on the bed.

I turned my head to him wear a pair of black boxer and his abs and tattoos in full display. I bit my lip and when his eyes clashed with mine, he smirked and smoothly made his way to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes and I heard him run the water and the opening and closing of cupboards.

After some time, he came to me and picked me up in bridal style. I just moaned out in the soreness and I rested my head on his. He kissed on top of my head and I snuggled in him.

I wore no clothes at all, so he placed me in tub and it was cold water. And I loved it. I cooled me down and I left out a sigh of relief.

"You like it?"

"Yes" I moaned out and he growled softly.

"Will you join me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"You want me to?"

"Of course I do mate" I say out softly.

He sighed as he took down his boxers and I moved ahead a bit.

He slid down the tub behind me and hugged me. I rested my back to his front and he made soft circles on my tummy.

My legs over lapped his. This was the best feeling.

"I need to see her" and I knew it was Cephalus who wanted to see Loretta.

"She can get sick" I whisper out.

"You need to rest too. If you won't, she will be sick. And the only way you can rest is when you are in her subconscious. Even you know if you are out, Ace will again take over and you will again go on a fucking spree", I sighed as I knew he was saying the correct thing.

"Okay" I said as I closed my eyes and my body went limp.

-Loretta-

I moaned out in exhaustion and I rested my head on his shoulders. He made small circles and kissed my head from the side.

"You did so good babe" and I closed my eyes and nodded.

"The next one will be better. All of this was very quickly hence this exhaustion. Don't worry. I'll take care of you" and I melted in him more.

His hands then proceeded to trace my stretchmark's. I suddenly became conscious of them and stiffened.

"What happened?" he asks as he still traces them.

"My stretch marks" I whisper out as I try to move away.

His hands spread out to grip my side and I yelped in this suddenness.

"Don't move away mate" and I shivered as I slowly relaxed.

"They are beautiful and I just don't mind them at all"

"You don't?" I ask as I look in the front.

"Why should it? it is a part of you, and I love all of you" and with that I felt tears come to my eyes. And I sobbed a bit.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you?" he growled out as his hands tightened around me.

I sobbed more and let it all out. All of the times the people hurt me, how much I tried to fit in, how much I worked out but it never worked.

I held his arms and curled to him.

"Tell me what happened" he pleaded and I looked up to see his eyes and then I looked in front.