Jealousy

(Featuring: Kurt Cobain <3)

Chris and I decided to go out tonight. We went to a little bar not far from our house. We sat at a booth in the corner of the place and ordered some drinks.

"We needed this. It's been a while since we've had a night out by ourselves. " Chris said.

"Agreed." I said, taking a sip of my appletini. Chris reached over the table and grabbed my hand.

A few minutes later, all of a sudden, someone came over and sat down next to me. He had a hood over his head so I couldn't see his face, though he had blonde hair.

"BESTIE!!!" He said. I recognized the voice immediately.

"Kurt!!!" I said, letting go of Chris's hand and hugging him.

"Oh my god, how've you been?" I asked.

"Good, good. How bout you?"

"I'm doing pretty good too. Chris and I here were just having a night out."

"Hey Chris, been a while." Kurt said, holding his hand out for Chris to shake, which Chris did.

"Hey man." Chris said.

"We should totally hang out soon Kurt." I told him.

"Totally! I'm basically always free so just name a day." He said.

"How bout tomorrow?"

"The sooner the better, eh? Sounds good! Anyways I'll let you guys be."

"Aww, alrighty!" I said.

"Besides, Chris over there looks like he wants to take a swing at me so I better get goin'." He whispered, laughing. I looked across the table at Chris who was eyeing Kurt like a hawk.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow Kurt, and hey, I'll text you my address so you can come over tomorrow."

"Alright, see ya tomorrow!" Kurt said, hugging me and kissing my cheek before he left.

"You okay? You're awfully quiet." I said to Chris.

"What? Oh... yeah I'm fine, just wasn't planning on having our date crashed."  He mumbled.

"Hey it's fine, the nights still young. Wanna go home and watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, sure." He shrugged.

After paying the tab, we made our way out of the bar and went back home.

Chris kicked his boots off by the door and took off his dark denim jacket. He walked over and plopped down on the couch. I took off my boots and jacket as well before going over and laying down on top of him.

"Hey baby." I whispered.

"Hi there." He whispered back.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he sighed.

"I...love...you." I said in between the kisses I was placing on his neck.

"Mmm, I love you too."

I sat him up and took off his shirt. He laid back against the arm of the couch.  I kissed and sucked on his neck, leaving a dark hickey on his collarbone. He squirmed a bit when I found his sweet spot.