Rage, You Damned Nerd

SMAAAAAAASH! Yelled Midoriya in his head.

It was like a cannon, the moment Midoriya threw the ball it flew hard and fast through the air, leaving a gust of wind behind.

The entire class was speechless, some even looked over to see Midoriya's finger broken, proving Aizawa's point.

Aizawa looked over at his phone seeing Midoriya's throw had beaten Bakugo's throw by a hair with 705.3 meters.

A throw like that requires a lot for force, did focus all that into one finger? Asked Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa." Said Midoriya.

Aizawa looked over to see Midoriya turn around holding his arm but trying to hold in the pain as he held his hand where his broken finger was into a fist.

"See, i'm still standing." Said Midoriya.

Aizawa realized something different about the boy, maybe he did have potential after all as he muttered to himself.

"This kid." Said Aizawa.

"He threw it over 700 meters!" Yelled the golden hair boy.

"Nice, he's finally showing us his true power!" Yelled Uraraka in excitment.

"His finger appears broken, just like in the exam, his quirk is very odd indeed." Said Ida said as he held his chin.

"It was still a pretty great throw, but not as great as Vandom's or Kagemori's throw if you ask me." Said the boy with golden hair.

Will and Michiru looked over to see Bakugo speechless, his jaw practically hanged from his face as he stared at Midoriya.

What the hell was that?! Yelled Bakugo.

If he had a quirk, he would've gotten it when we were kids, this is impossible! Yelled Bakugo in his mind.

He's up to something. Thought Bakugo.

He then remembered the Midoriya stood up for himself.

I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Thought Bakugo.

Michiru noticed Bakugo's hands began to show small signs of combustion as he charged forward shouting at Midoriya.

"HEY!" Yelled Bakugo.

Midoriya saw Bakugo running towards him

"DEKU YOU BASTARD, TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!" Yelled Bakugo at the top of his lungs.

Midoriya was screaming until Bakugo was pushed forward to the ground with vines on his legs, his hands were held behind his back while he felt someone on his back.

He turned his head to see the Tanuki girl that got first on recommendations holding him down.

He also noticed Will holding her hand out, meaning she's the one doing the vines around legs.

"GET OFF ME YOU DAMN RACCOON, AND YOU HAD BETTER RELEASE MY LEGS, RED HAIR!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Yeah no thanks, maybe I will when you calm the hell down before you kill somebody!" Yelled Michiru.

"Serioisuly, what is your deal, Bakugo?!" Yelled Will in an outrage.

She couldn't believe that this boy would stoop so low to actually try and hurt one of his classmates, and all because Midoriya suddenly had a quirk.

No one saw Michiru or Will even react, even Tokoyami didn't realize how quick Michiru was to move.

Bakugo attempted to get free but she had a strong grip and the fact is leges kept him littlerly trapped on the ground made it even more difficult to get free.