Prologue

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The sound of leather boots echoed through the prison cells.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night?", said the warden.

The prisoner, Dream, turned around facing the warden, smiling.

"Why, isn't this my favorite warden, Sapnap!"

"Cut it. 'Dreamy boy'.", the said warden hissed. "Answer my question. What are you doing in the middle of the night?"

"Nothing but waiting for you.", Sapnap flushed on that reply.

He knows he shouldn't have, but he can't help it. He's easily flustered.

"G-go back to sleep."

"Alright, but I have one more request."

"Spit it."

"Come closer.", the ravenette did as he was told.

"Wha-", before Sapnap could react Dream pulled on his tie and leaned in for a peck on the corner of his lips.

He kissed him. Dream kissed Sapnap.

"Good night.", said the taller man.

Sapnap could feel his cheeks start to heat up.

It was just a small peck...? Plus,he shouldn't be thinking about that. But why did he wish it would've been more- the ravenette quickly snapped out of it, backed away from the cell and wiped his cheek rapidly. "W-what-...What was-"

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing."

The two turned to where the voice was from, it was Sam.

"Stay behind me Sapnap.", said the boy who did what he was told.

"Don't you ever try to take any advantage of my boy."

Laugh a little, the prisoner smirked at the older warden. "Chill out, it was just a small peck. Nothing wrong~!"

The creeper hybrid squinted his eyes, glaring at the masked man. "Small or not. Do NOT touch him." "Let's go Sapnap."

"O-okay...", Sapnap hesitantly obeyed,mind going wild. Is he going to get punished? Is he going to be fired? Or is he going to be exile-

"I'm not mad at you, Sapnap."

"Uh- H-huh?"

"I said I am not mad at you, so please. Calm down.", Sam softened his voice. Seeing how uncomfortable the small boy is, hurt his heart.(is platonic don't worry)

"O-oh... S-sorry."

"It's alright, just- Be careful around him, alright?"

Sam patted the smaller's head to assure him.

"Alright..."