Zayn opened his mouth to say something back, but shut it, because yeah, he was right.

"Aww don't frown at me baby" Liam said pinching his cheeks when Zayn frowned at him.

Liam squealed when Zayn suddenly pulled him closer and placed him on his lap, Zayn's hands on his hips, while Liam placed his hands on Zayn's shoulders.

"What did you just call me?" Zayn asked huskily.

Liam tilted his head in confusion and with a smirk replied, "Baby?"

"Yeah, so I'm your baby?" Zayn asked, his hold tightening around Liam.

"You are. Why you didn't like it?" Liam asked, his heart was beating 10x faster.

Zayn smiled at him and pecked his lips, "I love it".

Liam's cheeks were cherry red and he was sure, people around them were watching. So he quickly got off him and looked around. And yes, many families were there, enjoying their Sunday morning.

"I'm hungry" Liam changed the topic.

"Yeah, let's eat. I didn't have any breakfast, I usually don't wake up this early on weekends" Zayn said grabbing a plate and stuffing it with waffles.

He gave one to Liam and had one for himself.

After having their breakfast, both laid on the blanket, with Liam's head on Zayn's shoulder, he was playing with his buttons and Zayn had a protective arm around him.

Liam thought now would be the perfect time to actually talk about everything.

"Zee, can I ask you something?" He asked.

Zayn nodded, he brought his other hand and put it on Liam's and stopped him from fiddling with his buttons.

"Umm, please don't get mad, but I wanted to ask that, you hid your sexuality for a long time, but came out now. Why? I mean did something happen?" Liam asked, this question was bugging him for weeks and he wanted an answer as they were going to start a relationship.

Zayn smiled at him, it amazed him that how he got so lucky to have this beautiful soul with him.

Zayn lifted Liam's face to look up at him, "You know, I always thought, the reputation I created was so important, but I forgot myself in the way. I liked you Liam, a lot, but I was just afraid of losing all the other materialistic things. But then, someone threatened me to take you away from me" His grip tightened on Liam's hand.

"And I couldn't bear the thought of losing you, I realized, when it comes to you, nothing else matter to me and that's why I decided to come out. Well Perrie was the one who actually persuaded me" Zayn said looking into his eyes.

"Who threatened you?" Liam asked his other hand gently caressed his cheek.

"I think you know. He found out that I like you and threatened to expose me, that's when I decided to come out. He still warned me again and that night he said so many things, he wanted to make you his, but you're mine, Li. It made my blood boil and I beat him up that night" Zayn gritted through his teeth.

"Whatever he said can never come true, you know that right?" Liam asked."I'll always be yours" He said and connected their lips in a loving kiss, pouring all their emotions into it, the words they were yet to say to each other, were conveyed in that kiss.

They stayed in each other's arms for a while, watching the ducks play in the water and birds chirping around them. It felt warm and happy, Liam was forced to think if this is how their future will be.