atomic blonde!

𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄!
written by jules\

❝ there's no point in denying that maybe there's something more than arivalry going on, Josie! ❞

rivalry going on, Josie! ❞

the summary!

❝ there's nothing to deny! the only
the reason i was that close to him was because
i was about to punch him! ❞

❝ there's nothing to deny! the only the reason i was that close to him was because i was about to punch him! ❞

JOSETTE VAUGHN would like to make it very clear she was not a ticking bomb, or at least she thought so.

Josie rather gets hit by the killing curse than have others think she was anything less than normal. Because you see, being normal gave the young witch at least some sense of control. But, no matter how many times Josie told herself she was in control of her life, it was the complete opposite.

Her mother began taking charge and controlling her from the very first day she was born. If you asked Josie about her years before Hogwarts, all she could remember was the endless hours of piano and etiquette classes. Her mother was determined to make sure Josie grew up to be just as successful as her older sister, which to Josie's dismay just had to land a job at the Ministry. But no matter how many tweaks her mother would make, such as dying her white patch of hair due to vitiligo, Josie would never be as 'amazing' as her sister.

The one thing she could thank her mother for was insisting she played Quidditch at a young age. At first, Josie was completely against the idea of flying a broom in the air while chasing a ball (who would have thought of such a stupid idea!) but, to her surprise, she found comfort in the sport. It allowed her to release all the emotions she had built up.

Even though Josette Vaughn claimed she wasn't a ticking bomb, she indeed was. She spent years holding it all in, refusing to explode and show her vulnerability. Unfortunately for Josie, her father's passing during the summer before her last year was the last straw. Her father was the only person she could confide in during hard times, he was her escape from her wicked mother.

Due to her father's passing, Josie became completely numb to the point where she gave zero fucks about the world (not like she ever had any, anyways.)

     She could've cared less about Hogwarts and her peers, so maybe breaking George Weasley's nose their fifth year wasn't a complete accident. In her defense the Gryffindor had it coming, from his annoying laugh to his sarcastic remarks Josie couldn't stand him.

But, the rivalry didn't end there. It was their last year of Hogwarts and nothing was the same. For instance, one: if there was one person Josie hated more than George, it was their new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor (who was a total bitch in her opinion!) Two: Josette planned on ending her teenage years with a bam, she was determined on doing everything her mother had instructed her not to do (which meant Josie was only saying "yes!" from there on out.) Three: George Weasley got fit over the break?

Oh, and how could she forget! There was a super-secret organization that she knew her mother would forbid, so of course, she joined. The only downside was George Weasley attended the meetings, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to snog him or break his nose for a second time.

casting. . .

❝ i am this close to putting a sock in
your mouth, weasley! ❞

EMILY ALYN LIND as. . .

JOSETTE VAUGHN── the ticking slytherin

JOSETTE VAUGHN
── the ticking slytherin

with. . .

oliver phelps as. . . george weasley
virginia gardner as. . . juliet vaughn
jessica sula. . . athena wells
peyton alex smith. . . leo wells
samantha boscarino. . . astra nova
gavin leatherwood. . . adrian pucey
harry potter characters. . . respective actors

copyrights & disclaimers

copyrights & disclaimers. . .

The Wizarding World belongs to jk r*wling, but I would like to state in no way, shape, or form do I believe in her beliefs and actions. This is a safe place for everyone, so fuck jkr <333

I would also like to point out I have full ownership over my original characters. I also encourage you to check out the links I have in my bio to help educate yourself about the problems going around in our world today!

dedications. . .

     Also thank you aethrastic_dreamxx for the current cover and -wildkats whose layout heavily inspired this one!

author's note. . .

Thank you for opening up my book! I'd like to make it clear that this isn't my plot, but seaweedbrns  has been kind enough to let me write this fanfic!

Anyone who knows me personally knows George Weasley owns my heart, so why not another fanfic because he deserves so much more love! I can not wait to share more of this story, and please don't be a silent reader!