𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 7𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Wake yo fuckin ass up." Fallon said, slapping Serephina on her thigh making her jolt awake and mug while sitting up.

Her mug deepened when he threw some clothes at her and told her get ready for school. She kicked the clothes off the bed and pulled the covers over head before going back to sleep.

Not even 10 minutes later, Sonder entered the room. "Get up, I'm not finna play witchu Phina." He said, standing by the door.

"Ion wanna go." She whined, getting out the bed and picking up her clothes. "Ion wanna take you eitha but ion feel like gettin punched today. Sleep on the way thea." Sond said, walking out the room to get his shoes.

"This some bullshit. Stupidass teacher don't be teachin shit but the dumbass alphabet to them dumbass kids who don't know it." She mumbled, taking her nightgown off and putting her shirt on.

"I hate goin to school wit dumb bitches. Stupidass kids." She continued, putting her skirt and socks on.

She went to her closet to get a pair of shoes before snatching her jacket off the hanger, breaking it, and storming out the room.

"Ace, can you brush my hair out?" Phina asked, busting inside Sagiras room making her jump hard as hell.

Gira sighed, putting her hand on her chest and nodding her head. "Almost gave me a damn heartattack." She mumbled, getting out her bed.

She brushed Serephinas hair out before sending her on her way. "No fightin today, lil girl." Sagira said, waving her off.

Serephina rolled her eyes and mugged, walking downstairs.

-

"I'm going to call your mom if you don't stop cussing and being disrespectful." The teacher said, earning a mug from Phina.

"Call him then, the fuck? I wanna go home anyway, I hate all you retarded n slow ass individuals. We in 2nd grade and yall still don't know the damn alphabet." She said, throwing her book at a girl who was staring at her.

She ducked in time, looking back and seeing that it hit her desk mate. "Well damn." She mumbled as the kid busted out crying.

"You cannot use that kind of language, Missy! Go to the office!" The teacher yelled making Serephina cover her ears and wince a bit.

"Fuck you and this classroom full of stupid duck lookin ass kids, bitch." Phina said, grabbing her booksack out her cubby and not even bothering to pack her things.

She opened the door, mugging the girl who was still staring before slamming it on her way out.

"Raggedy ass school." She mumbled, opening the door to the office and walking in. The receptionist looked at her and sighed.

"Go in." She said, typing away at her computer. Serephina rolled her eyes, walking into the principals office.

-

"Mama, tell me why my teacher called me disrespectful cause I told ha that them retarded ass kids should know they alphabet already." Serephina said as Sonder watched her drop her booksack on the ground.

"It ain't disrespectful cause them slow ass kids should know they alphabet. They parents shouldve taught them that shit." Fallon said, eating a bowl of nachos.

"Right but then the principal suspended me fo 3 days." Phina said, sucking her teeth and mugging the note that sat on the table.

"I wasn't goin the rest of this week anyway cause ion like bein surrounded by dumb people." She said, taking one of Falls nacho out his bowl.

He hit her in the back of the head when she tried to walk off with it making her put it back and mug him.