" Who is everyone?" 

" Them." You pointed to the huge truck. 

" Oh shit."

Everyone started to get out of the car and I ran to them. I have been With all of them in movies and shows and everything. Me and scarlette are super close. One of her kids are my god kids. So is Hemsworth. I have to many goddamn fucking god kids. Anyways Let's go back. I ran to them all and hugged them all. All of them unfortunately picked me up while hugging me. 

" CAN WE GO NOWWWW." You screamed.

" LET'S GO GIRLLLL." Anthony grabbed my hand and dragged me into the fair.

The kids ran with us and started to yell. Everyone was talking to each other and I was stuck with one of Hemsworth kids and Tom Holland. Oh my god it was so fun. We all went on rides and played games. Everyone at some point got hungry and we went to this food truck. We all got something and sat together. Me and Chris were talking about how I met all of them and mean while me and everyone were minding each others business until we hear Sebastian and Anthony arguing. They were seriously arguing about food. Sebastian wanted to try Anthonys cheese fries but Anthony said no. 

" ITS JUST A FUCKING CHESSE FRY."

" NO ITS NOT JUST A CHESSE FRY"

" WHAT THE FUCK ANTHONY."

" HEY HEY HEY THEY ARE KIDS HERE."

" SHUT UP HOLLAND."

I got up and bought Sebastian some cheese fries with extra bacon. I sat back down and gave them to Sebastian since Sebastian was right next to me. 

" Here children. Now stop arguing about food." You said. 

" BUT I WANT HIS FRIESSS."

" THEYRE THE SAME THING." 

" NO THERE NOT ANTHONY."

I got a cheese fry and put it inside Sebastians mouth. 

" Shut the fuck up." I whispered loudly. 

Everyone started laughing at us and continued to eat. Everyone finished eating but continued to talk. Everyone finally got up and went to some dart game. We all tried the game and everyone literally won. I won a huge bear blushing and I of course won multiple times so I gave them to my god kids. 

At some point Chris was behind me and kept putting his hands all over me. Thank god the huge teddy bear was covering. He slid his hands throw and around my waist. He put his chin onto my head and just held me.  I can tell he wanted something but I don't know what. 

" Wanna go to the Ferris wheel?" You said softly. 

" Yes but I don't wanna leave everyone behind."

" Let's just go."

" You sure?"

" Yeah."

I went up to my godkids and gave them my giant teddy beard to play with. He got my hand and snatched me away. We both ended up in the Ferris wheel line. We both got on and it started to get comfortable. 

" Ohh I can't believe I'm doing this." You said with an anxious tone.

" It's okay, I'm here." Chris pulled me closer to him and hugged me. 

We both started to look around the fair and started to make fun of people. We both started to scream at our group and they started to scream back at us. It was such a good time until the ferris wheel stopped going around. We were on the top and I started to get nervous.

" Ughh I think we are stuck..."

" DONT SAY THAT PLEASEEE."

" Oh shit sorry. Its okay."

They were some slips in the wheel. Omg am I gonna die in a Ferris wheel? With everyone I consider family watching. OMG MY GOD KIDS. OMG CHRIS. Shit am I having an anxiety attack? No I cant be. 

" Hey breath y/n breath." Chris put his hand on my back and looked into my eyes. 

His eyes calmed me down. They were like.. home. He helped me calm down and held me tighter. He really felt like home. Especially since it was cold outside and he was warm. We held each other and looked at the city lights. We were in the Ferris wheel for a pretty long time. Longer than I thought. I saw everyone in the group talking to each other and my godkids holding my teddybear sleeping.

" Look. They're both sleeping on my teddy bear."

" You really love those kids don't you?"

" How couldn't I? They are my godkids."

" Yeah I can tell the way you look at them."

" to bad I can't have of my own."

" What do you mean?"

" Yeah I don't have someone who I could make them with.. You know?"

" Your kids would be beautiful."

" So would yours." You looked up and cupped his face. 

" Yeah yeah. I just hope I get them." He stared into your eyes. 

Our faces got closer by the minute. Are we gonna kiss..? Or is it just me.. Should I just..  

  Fuck it. 

I leaned forward and our lips finally met. Now this was a passionate kiss. This kissed wasn't just a regular passionate kiss. This.. this was different. He cupped my face and pulled me closer to him.  He grabbed the back of my head and sort of squeezed my hair. I throw my arms around his neck. He got the button of my thigh  and lifted me to his lap. He gently placed me onto of his lap and pulled my body closer to his. We shared each others body warmth. His lips were  so soft that I don't want us to stop. He held me tighter every time. I pulled his closer overtime and I got to be with him every time. His lips were like a drug. The drug you get addicted too. His lips were more than just a drug. Those lips had feelings behind them. The feeling of kissing with someone you love passionately. The type of kiss I don't want ever to stop. This kiss was special.. more than just special. But the moment I back away will determine if I fucked this up or I made this more. 

I put my hand on his chest and backed away just enough to see scan his expression. His mouth were slightly open. Enough to see a peek of his front teeth. It was just jaw dropped. But of what? That I backed away or I leaned in to him. I look down in worry if I really did mess this up. He knew what I felt. My expression the moment I looked down said it all.  He traced the back of my neck to my cheek. He lifted my face up for I can feel comfort. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips gently. 

It's crazy how one kiss can tell everything about a person. Without even words being involved.