31. All Alone

Fifth Year:

I just made myself sad for no reason at all.

Well, how nice is that.

I was wiping my face when Roxanne and Alice entered the room.

I quickly threw the tissue to the bin and thew myself on the bed.

The two were giggling about something when they came in and closed the door behind them.

"Oh, hey Lils." Alice waved at me and sat on her bed.

Roxanne did the same and took out her book before looking at me. I gave her a big smile and nodded my head.

She looked at me suspiciously, "You okay there, Lils?"

You see, that ruins the whole thing. You can't just ask people if they are okay when they are sad.

I groaned and let my back fall on the bed. "No." My voice cracked when I said it and I heard both of my friends get up and walk towards my bed.

"What's wrong?" Roxanne asked, sitting next to me and playing with my hair while Alice looked at me with worried eyes.

"I was just reading a book I really like for the third time this week and-"

Alice cut me off. "The one that has a weird green bookcover?"

"Yeah." And there was another voice crack. "Anyways, like I said, I was reading book when my stupid ADHD kicked in and I suddenly just... zoned out." I sat up and gave them a weak smile. "And when I zone out... I just think about everything and anything, and sometimes even nothing."

Roxanne nodded and told me to continue.

They both know I'm not a person who cries in front of people. Not because it's weakness and all that shit. But...

I cry ugly. And hell no, I'm not going to let my friends see me sniffing like a pig while crying.

"So I accidently realized that when Sirius Black was imprisoned in Azkaban -for something that he didn't even do!- Remus was all alone in full moon! No James, no Lily, no Sirius, and not even that blonde brat who betrayed his friends!"

A single tear fell down my cheek when Alice raised her eye brows and tried to understand me while Roxanne just chuckled.

"That's what it was?" She asked. "I thought you and James fought again"

"This is worse than that!"

Poor Remus all alone in his full moons. And poor Sirius being locked up in that mad place for years, and for something he didn't even do!

Ugh! They both just need a hug!

And I need a hug!

I opened my arms and waited for one of them to actually understand. Alice was the first to move and give me a hug.

"Well, now that, that's solved. Want a butter beer?" Roxanne asked.

I nodded and told them to go down and I will join them once I change to my comfortable clothes.

I quickly walked towards my wardrobe and took out a simple top and bottom.

I put my hair in a low ponytail (another bad hair day disaster) and went back downstairs to join the others.

I saw Teddy sitting on the armchair and decided to join him since the chair was big enough for both of us, and I feel like giving him a small hug, too.

I sat down next to him and he stopped talking with Fred. "Hey Lily."

"Hey" I just listened the two talk about the next quidditch match coming up this Friday. Which is... holy shit it's tomorrow!