"Yeah, the good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical, badly, two teams of course and then Sero failed as well." the latter groaned as his background turned purple and blue, he face palmed. "Aw! I knew it, Mineta made it to the gate but i didn't do near enough to pass." A small paper ball hit the back of his head and he turned around—the blue haired girl gave him a thumbs up and an encouraging smile. His mood lifted.

"Allow me to explain—for the practical battles the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you never would've stood a chance, we were interested in observing how you each worked together and approach the task at hand." the black haired man explained as Ojiro looked up to him "But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" he raised an eyebrow.

"That was just to get you on edge, besides, the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most, we were never going to separate you." he exposed. "That was just a logical deception that we used." he grinned again. "A logical deception?!" the four gaped at him, Iida trembled in his seat.

"He tricked us all along,..i should've expected this, Mr.Aizawa! This is the second time you've lied to us!" the class rep stood up abruptly with a raised hand. "Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you?!" he yelled out and Uraraka deadpanned behind him. "Uh...a little blunt there Tenya." she said. "That's a good point, i'll consider it But i wasn't lying to you about everything." he turned to the five who were celebrating amongst each other.

"Failure is failure, we've prepared extra lessons for the five of you." The five paled considerably. "Frankly—it's going to be far tougher than the summer school lessons." he announced. (Y/n) looked at the small pamphlet in front of her, it was the training camp guide. "This is going to be great, i'm glad we're all going together." the tailed boy exclaimed as she sighed while she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Looks like we'll be at the training camp for a full week." Iida peered down at the book so did the green haired boy next to him. "I've got to find a bigger suitcase." he thought out loud as they looked up to Kaminari. "Yeah, i don't even have a bathing suit, i guess i need to buy some stuff." the electricity user said and she packed up her things to head home. "Guys—since we're all off tomorrow and we finally finished exams i have the best idea! Why doesn't class 1-A go shopping together!"

"Hey...yeah! We've never hung out as a class before." Kaminari agreed with Hagakure with a wide and excited grin. Kirishima turned to a certain ash blonde "Bakugo! See you there right?" he questioned but the boy continued to walk away "I can't think of anything more annoying." he grumbled and the blue haired girl swung her school back over her shoulder.

"Will you come (L/n)? Todoroki?" the green haired boy walked up to the two with a questioning gaze. "I visit my mom on days off." the dual haired boy shook his head slightly, the other turned to the girl with expectant eyes. "I'll see, i probably have something to do—no guarantees." Shoto hugged her arm as they exited the class room. "Party poopers, don't you get tired of being so serious?" Mineta waved around his fist and she flipped him off.

'Annoying grape.'