She repaired my humanity ... the vampire diaries fanfic (2nd attempt)

• Dedicated to ANYONE WHO LOVES THE VAMPIRE DIARIES :)

Dear diary

I have felt so lost and alone recently ... it feels strange and i dont seem to be myself anymore since my parents died . When they  died Jenna offered for me to live with her and i think i should , i think it would be good for me living with my cousins Elena and Jeremy ( they have never really felt like cousins but more like my brother and sister since we see eachother eveywhere and we are so close ) . I also think i should attend the same school as them aswell , Mystic Falls High , because it would be a clean slate ... no chips , no scratches , no cracks ... a new life is awaiting .

love lori :)

1 week later .... lori pov

" ELENAAA , I'M GOING OUT FOR A DRINK BE BACK LATER .... OKAY ... BYEE " i quickly grabbed my car keys to my black porsche , ran out the door and drove as fast as i could to the mystic grill . There was still a couple of weeks until i started my first day at Mystic Falls High so i didnt actually know anyone yet but i decided to go and crash the party that was going on tonight anyway . Once i got there the party was already started and i was fashionably late so , as always, i strutted straight in and made myself known to everybody. As I was heading over to the dance floor I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the bar and took it with me. I started to dance with complete strangers while taking a shot of vodka every now and then till I had finished half the bottle. Yep , its official , im wasted!

I danced all night till 5 in the morning and then finally decided to go home, but how? I'm fr too drunk to drive and I forgot mu money and iphone...

" Well that's it , I'm screwed! "

I walked round to the back of the building and found a short-cut home , It was dark , wet an it looked extremely creepy but at the moment i didn't care i just wanted to get home before Jenna or Elena wake up so i started to run down the ally.

That decision was officially the worst decision of my life!

I should of known better than to run down a dark dingy alley by myself in sky high heels when I cant see anything , oh and not to mention I am a massive clutz!

As I was running down the alley I stumbled on something and fell straight to the floor.

"Shit"

I tried to get up but I couldn't move from the agonising pain going through my entire body. I had fell straight onto a big pile of glass, just my luck isn't it!

"Well I guess my time is up, Im gonna die here and no ones going to find me" I whispered to myself and what shocked me most was that I started to laugh. But it wasn't one of those faint little laughs that you do when you have done something stupid , it was one of those deep menacing laughs which quickly turned into loud sobs.

I was completely alone. Both emotionally and physically. Alone.

That was until I heared footsteps from behind me ,then strong arms wrapped around me and lift me up off the floor ... all i heard was a few quiet words before i passed out .

"ssshhh your going to be okay " ......

=============================

When i woke up i was in a hospital bed with a strange man sleeping in the chair next to me. What the hell am I doing here and why is there a complete stranger sat in the chair next to me sleeping? I slowly got up out of bed to stretch my legs then noticed Elena and Jeremy coming down the hall.

"Luck just is not on my side is it?!"

 I quickly jumped back into bed and pretended to be asleep. I was definitely not ready to face them yet . I could tell by the tone of her voice that Elena obviously recognised the man sat next to me and didn't like him one bit.

" What are you doing here! "

"Well I thought someone should explain to the damsel in distress what happened last night"

What does he mean by last night?! I wasn't that drunk was I?!

" Just go away Damon , she doesnt need someone like you in her life to screw everything up, she's been through enough as it is!"

"Incase you never realised Elena that if it wasn't for me your cousin would be dead! Where were you then? huh?"

"Just go Damon"

"Fine then you can explain to her what has happened, but good luck with that because no one was there but me!"

Well now is just as good a time as any to 'wake up' but I have to play this off well.. I slowly fluttered open my eyelids and made slight groans with my voice when I noticed Damon begin to walk away. I quickly shot out my hand to grab his.

"please dont go"

I made my self sound so weak, Maybe I should take up acting as a career, now there's an idea... Back on track Lori , keep your thoughts together for god sake!

Damon slowly looked down at me a smiled ... i really dont understand why Elena hates him so much , he saved my life, I would have been dead. Dead. Dead. Dead... that thought seemed to ring in my head for what seemed like forever until Damon's silk voice brought me back to reality.

"I have got to go but i will come and visit you tomorrow, I promise"

"Ok.... thanks ... for everything"

After Damon left Elena started to give me this whole lecture about how she was so worried and some other crap while Jeremy stood there silently giggling at me. I swear to god I hate that boy sometimes!

.... the next day .....

I was waiting for so long , it felt like Damon was never going to show up and then i saw him walking down the corridoor . A smile immediately spread across my face as he walked in .

" pack up your stuff , you can go home "

" What , Why ?"

"Because your injuries have healed quite quickly so your free to go "

" Well i have a feeling i would have more fun in here then at home "

" Well i will take you somewhere "

"LETS GO PARTAAYY"

" I think you have had enough of that ... maybe later "

" Okay .... "

______________________---____________________---____________________---___

I think this book has turned out alot betther thanks for reading baiii for now